• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 42" tsl super swampers on H1 bead lock wheels - $900 - Crosby, Tx

Krazykarl02

4 Super Swamper TSL's on 16.5" H1 Beadlock rims.

Tires - Fair amount of rock rash, center lug has been cut to increase traction off road. All 4 tires hold air. One of the tires has been professionally vulcanized by Denver Harbor Tire, when I point it out you can see the repair, but it is not noticeable if you do not know it is there. Repair does not impact the tire performance or it's ability to hold air. Another tire has a pretty good cut in the side wall, but it does not leak and does not impact performance. This cut has been on the tires for 3 years and I have had no problems with it. Other 2 tires have rock rash expected from being used tires off of a rock crawler, good amount of tread left.

Rims - H1 hummer rims, the beadlock insert is cut down to allow easier install. These rims allow you to have a front and rear beadlock, so you can air down to almost no pressure and not de-bead. The rims have been recentered, I think the back spacing is around 4.5", but it is hard to get an exact measurement. They also have rock rings with trucker girls cut into them. 2 years ago I put new O-rings and valve stems in them.

All 4 tires mounted on rims, ready to go, asking $900 OBO.

Located in Crosby, about 40 minutes northeast of Houston.

You can see pics on my Craigslist ad because I suck at the Internet

42" Super Swamper TSL's on H1 Beadlocks

Re: 42" tsl super swampers on H1 bead lock wheels - $1100 - Crosby, Tx

Bump, on the 8th day god created the super swamped tsl and said go forth and kick ass!

Re: 42" tsl super swampers on H1 bead lock wheels - $1100 - Crosby, Tx

Bump, you need some tsl's, with the three stage lug it's like the tire throws a right fist at the rocks, then a left fist, then from under the tire's chuck Norris beard pops out a third fist, over and over again!