• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - 4 Banger Crawl - November 12, 2016

adventureoffroadpark

Join us for one of the coolest forms of competition there is at the AOP. Not only is it one of the most fun comps to spectate but even more fun when you participate. The courses chosen offer very little chance of breakage or carnage. The courses provide a great way for those with a 4 cylinder offroad vehicle to compete in a fun and friendly environment. We have scheduled several comps for the guys with the 4 cylinder engines over the winter. We will run 2 classes for this series and both classes will compete on the same hill or trail at each event. The entry fee will be $50.00 per driver and a portion of the parks fees for event day will also be added to the payout. This portion from the park will be allocated proportionally based on the percentage of competitors per class. Our goal with the 2 classes is to create a class that most basic 4x4 vehicles can compete against each other. While the list below is a general requirement the race director will have make the final decision on race day as to what class you will be eligible for.

The 2 classes will be set as follows.

STOCK MOD VEHICLES
-50% of original body or more
-50% of stock frame or more
-No restrictions on suspension
-No restrictions on tire size
-No restrictions on power adders

BUGGY CLASS = Unlimited
-Full tube chassis
-No restrictions on suspension
-No restrictions on tire size
-No restrictions on power adders

Safety Requirements:
Cage, roll bar, exo
5 point harnesses
Neck brace
Arm restraints or doors or window nets
Full face DOT helmet
Fire extinguisher

What will be the park fee to come and watch and ride the rest of the park?
Would it be frowned upon to run the course after the event. Let's say you got a buddy with a four cylinder that needs to be put in his place.

I'll be there running stock mod.

Eddy, you shouldn't be picking on little ole 4cyls but I'll bet a sun drop the carney mobile can't beat my time :****:

toyota104 said:
You better not let out this year or you will be getting 2nd place again. Looking forward to some good racing
I just wanna go fast enough to beat you. I don't care if I'm second to last place as long as your last. Raise hell praise Dale!

Eddyj said:
Would it be frowned upon to run the course after the event. Let's say you got a buddy with a four cylinder that needs to be put in his place.
It was $20 last year. Pretty sure is the same this season.

Eddyj said:

They're usually over pretty quick and then you can ride whatever you want.

GONOVRIT said:
What time do we need to be there Saturday morning? Will we be able to walk the comp trails beforehand?

Not sure what time they are starting but they usually have a driver's meeting an hour before and yes you can walk them beforehand.

4612a144d77804ac2f8874a560165475.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts