• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - New Years Roll - Drag Racing - December 30, 2017 - January 2, 2017

adventureoffroadpark

We are happy to announce that we are once again doing the New Years Roll at the AOP. This year we will mix it up a little and be playing on or near the Mega Truck track with both the Rock Bouncers as well as some Side x Side action. As we get closer we will provide more details. All trails will be completely open for some great trail riding on the rock.

UPDATE......We will be doing a Bouncer Drag Race as well as a Side x Side Drag Race on Saturday the 31st. We will have a $1000 payout per class plus a $50 entry fee per driver that is 100% payback. We will be using our Mega Truck track for this event. A portion of the hill and hole lanes will be used for the Bouncers and the full length hill and hole lanes for the SxS's. More details coming soon.

UPDATE......We will be doing a Bouncer Drag Race as well as a Side x Side Drag Race on Saturday the 31st. We will have a $1000 payout per class plus a $50 entry fee per driver that is 100% payback. We will be using our Mega Truck track for this event. A portion of the hill and hole lanes will be used for the Bouncers and the full length hill and hole lanes for the SxS's. More details coming soon.

Im gona try an be ready for this . How long will the track be .and wat safty equipment will be needed to race.

I think Tom said 170'. I would imagine you will need the same safety stuff as a regular race he has. Helmet, Haans or neck roll, limb restraints or window nets, fire extinguisher, master kill switch.

Is anyone camping out for this weekend? I was planning on having a camper w/ living quarters by now, but I may have to go old school and tent camp on new years this year.

tbacon38 said:
I will loan you whatever you need if its safety related.

I appreceiate it bud ..pretty much all i have is a helment an uper half of fire suit . Thats why i was wondering wat all will be needed .im gona try my best to come up with wat i need. :dblthumb:

kennyWayne said:
I appreceiate it bud ..pretty much all i have is a helment an uper half of fire suit . Thats why i was wondering wat all will be needed .im gona try my best to come up with wat i need. :dblthumb:

I got ya covered as well, but you will need some fire extinguishers, neck brace, arm restraints, winch, and life insurance policy made payable to Gregg Cary. Thanks in advance... :flipoff1:

smbroady82 said:
Is anyone camping out for this weekend? I was planning on having a camper w/ living quarters by now, but I may have to go old school and tent camp on new years this year.

There will be about five or six in out group camping thursday through sunday.