• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

adventureoffroadpark

We are so honored to be able to once again schedule this AWESOME event for Reid. This will be our 3rd event and as always 100% of the park fees goes to Reid. This past spring we raised over $34,000.00 and we have a lot of great new things to add this year. The raffle is absolutely one of the best and the raffle items donated are beyond belief. Please mark your calendars and join us for this great cause. Please go to crawlingforreid.com for more information on Reid and the disease that he has. You can also follow the event on Facebook as well.

Attachments

• Crawling for Reid 2017 flyer (1).pdf
    905.5 KB · Views: 150
Who wants to WIN a 2017 XP 1000 and support Crawling for Reid? All it will take is a $5.00 ticket with your name on it to be drawn on March 4, 2017. I am so excited to announce that a group of my friends and I went together and purchased this new XP 1000 and have donated it to a special raffle just for Reid. We will only sell 6000 tickets and this will bring in $30,000.00 that will be donated to Crawling for Reid. The ticket sales have started and they are available now at the AOP, Bluetorch Fab, and Toms 4x4 Superstore. We will also have tickets available soon in Murfreesboro, Nashville, and Atlanta. Based on what I saw yesterday these tickets will not last long. So get moving if you want a ticket or twenty or fifty or.....well you get what I'm saying

Bought me a stack of those tickets yesterday. I hope you guys raise double of what you did last year can't wait for the ride! booyang

I can't say enough good things about Tom & David & friends and how well they run that park and how much they give back. It really is phenomenal ..

smbroady82 said:
I can't say enough good things about Tom & David & friends and how well they run that park and how much they give back. It really is phenomenal ..

yep, met Tom the first time I've been to the park. super nice guy. we donated to the 2016 event even though we couldn't make it. :dblthumb:

adventureoffroadpark said:
Who wants to WIN a 2017 XP 1000 and support Crawling for Reid? All it will take is a $5.00 ticket with your name on it to be drawn on March 4, 2017. I am so excited to announce that a group of my friends and I went together and purchased this new XP 1000 and have donated it to a special raffle just for Reid. We will only sell 6000 tickets and this will bring in $30,000.00 that will be donated to Crawling for Reid. The ticket sales have started and they are available now at the AOP, Bluetorch Fab, and Toms 4x4 Superstore. We will also have tickets available soon in Murfreesboro, Nashville, and Atlanta. Based on what I saw yesterday these tickets will not last long. So get moving if you want a ticket or twenty or fifty or.....well you get what I'm saying

Where else in the middle Tennessee area are the tickets for sale?

I saw a post for EOR but just curious if anywhere else too.

Re:

I am going to be bringing man cave material or will have it brought up. I have enough Beer/ Alcohol related items to fill an 18 foot enclosed trailer. Its not quite a RZR, but some are unique, hard to find items.

I don't want to put my name out there, but I think putting the items on the post will help bring interest for the ride. I have not had the pleasure of meeting this fine young fella, but hope and pray I can bring my boy and share in breaking bread with him and his family. This community is my life and I know we will be out in droves to support such a great cause.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

The mash yer motor bash fell the same weekend last year because of things we couldn't control. It's not doubled up this coming year so plan on us being there!

We will have Razor Raffle tickets for Sale Saturday at RBD Morris Mountain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue Torch Fab is killing it for Reid!!!

blue%20torch%20rzr_zpsn1bxatvg.jpg