• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

ridered3 said:
Sounds like a great idea. Thanks for understanding my thinking on this topic.

Your idea makes perfect sense. Glad you said something have you pm someone to clean it up yet?

ridered3 said:
Hey guys I've marinated on this overnight and maybe it's just me, but let's cut the Casey :cougar: talk out of the benefit ride thread for a kid with skin disease.

We have several threads for stuff like that "Random Thoughts" the new "Hradline" thread etc. In my opinion this is just not a place for talking about :cougar: in a benefit ride thread.

All cleaned up and ready to ride for an important cause. I'm in. :dblthumb:

Y'all want to do a meet and greet or something maybe before the company? Be cool to put some faces to names. Or after the comp so the guys here competing can meet?

Rancho Shocks has been a solid supporter of our event since day one. Very thankful for the generous donation from this great company. Thank You Rancho!!

rancho_zps60oxqjem.jpg

Do you have to be present to win on the raffle? There is a chance my mother in law will have to go in for surgery next week. If so that will put me out of coming.

Last I heard was You win the rzr either way. If you're present then you get a truckload of parts with it. I might have made that up. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

The Luke said:
Last I heard was You win the rzr either way. If you're present then you get a truckload of parts with it. I might have made that up. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

That is correct

David and Tom have both told me that

pholmann said:
Do you have to be present to win on the raffle? There is a chance my mother in law will have to go in for surgery next week. If so that will put me out of coming.

Here's to hoping y'all will be able to make the ride. While we can't keep up on the trails we can keep up at camp.

Also the bouncer drag racing would be a good business opportunity to talk to the losers about how to get more HP with an LS swap or LS tuning.

Lol. Yes it would. I'm waiting to hear when they are scheduling her surgery for. If it's this week it will put me out of any riding this weekend. If it's next week it will put me out of the Reid ride. Just waiting to hear.

The Luke said:

you are exactly correct

Big Thanks to Dan and his folks at Motobilt for their generous support this year. This is good local company that makes solid products. Stop by and see them if you are in the South Alabama area. Looking forward to seeing some of them out at Adventure Offroad Park on March 4th!!

One lucky person will be winning their super sweet front bumpers!!!!

gear2_2_zps75mzu17f.jpg

mb-t-shirt_back-web_zpshueuumbs.jpg

Another rock solid, American Made company stepping up and generously supporting Reid and our event.

Thank you David and VKS Fabrication!!!! The V3 Shorty Bumper is absolutely sick and will be a hot raffle item!!!!

imageedit_6_3567173197_zpstcszcsad.png

FullSizeRender_zpsvksekany.jpg