• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

In all seriousness it was cool meeting Luke and Patrick and getting to ride with them for a bit. Wish we had a little more time to hit some more trails.

jeeptj99 said:
At least the JK's made it to the trails molaugh molaugh molaugh

jeeptj99 said:
In all seriousness it was cool meeting Luke and Patrick and getting to ride with them for a bit. Wish we had a little more time to hit some more trails.

Nice off the top rope burn! Enjoyed meeting y'all too. Will definitely try to get back with y'all for the next trip. I hadn't tried that trail before, but it was a fun challenge.

jeeptj99 said:

Yea definitely man. I appreciate you letting me ride shotgun for a bit.

The Luke said:
Oh I see what ya did there.....

The Luke said:
Yea definitely man. I appreciate you letting me ride shotgun for a bit.

No problem. Was nice to have a codawg for once. Hell next time you can drive if you want. Bout the only thing you can do to it I haven't is put it on the lid and keep up with tony.

I'm pretty sure I can achieve both of those things. Only difference is that I won't leave a trail of hundo's on the ground as I go down the trail.

I cannot thank everyone enough for the love and support that was shown for Reid this weekend. Our offroad community really stepped it up for this family this year. We raised $120,000.00 from the gate fees, RZR raffle, and general raffle. I am so thankful for all of you that made this happen. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

adventureoffroadpark said:
I cannot thank everyone enough for the love and support that was shown for Reid this weekend. Our offroad community really stepped it up for this family this year. We raised $120,000.00 from the gate fees, RZR raffle, and general raffle. I am so thankful for all of you that made this happen. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
it was my 3rd year and the best one yet,and I never even went up the trail :****: Thanks for doing what you do TP

b9c8b78facfc8d4f5a0cf926d6e9fc8e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk