• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

Thank you Sosebee's Offroad for your generous support to Reid and the Event!!! if you are in Chickamauga, Georgia stop by and see them!!

image1_zps7yl4bw5g.jpg

An awesome product donated by a really great company...thank you Hothead Headliners for the killer raffle donation and the third year of support for Reid and the Event!!!

images_zpszby6wk0g.jpg

If anyone wants on the list to race just let me know. Tom wants to run the mega truck track for this event. It will not be the entire track though, you will have 210' of hill in hole, make a 180 at the end and race back over the first table top which will be close to another 210'. Jeremy form Pro Rock will be doing the lining up and handling the race bracket, the bracket will be a double elimination again. this was a blast when we ran just the straight 210' at new years. Yall come out and race for a great cause and lets have some fun.

Drivers List:

Chad Groves
Jonathan Andrews
Big Tim Bacon
Bubba Bacon
Jayson Vasser
Chad Moliter
Tyler Garrett

tbacon38 said:
If anyone wants on the list to race just let me know. Tom wants to run the mega truck track for this event. It will not be the entire track though, you will have 210' of hill in hole, make a 180 at the end and race back over the first table top which will be close to another 210'. Jeremy form Pro Rock will be doing the lining up and handling the race bracket, the bracket will be a double elimination again. this was a blast when we ran just the straight 210' at new years. Yall come out and race for a great cause and lets have some fun.

Drivers List:

Chad Groves
Jonathan Andrews
Big Tim Bacon
Bubba Bacon
Jayson Vasser
Chad Moliter
Tyler Garrett
This,There is going to be a lot of folks come to this event that's never seen the buggys in person much less race. I sure would like to see a big line up for those folks to watch! This is going to be a kickazz event.

And btw,My money is on Tyler G in his street legal buggy already. Power to weight she's bad :****:

Bestop is back and supporting Reid again!!!

Thank you Bestop for your continued support and generous donation to the raffle. Great company and awesome products! Someone will win a sweet top on March 4th!

bestop_zps1ihatmqt.jpg

tbacon38 said:

Drivers List:

Chad Groves
Jonathan Andrews
Big Tim Bacon
Bubba Bacon
Jayson Vasser
Chad Moliter
Tyler Garrett

Damn nice line up of drivers so far....really looking forward to seeing this race!

Awesome to have Clayton Offroad come on board and support Crawling for Reid. XJ, WJ, ZJ, TJ, LJ, JK.....whatever your jeep they make some quality parts for it!!

Thank you Clayton!!

clayton_zpskppyjzw3.png

RuffStuff Specialties, Thank you so much for your sponsorship and generosity!!

You want builder parts....RuffStuff has what you need!!!!

Thanks RuffStuff!!!

ruffstuff_zpsd5tz3t8h.jpg

RockHales said:
This,There is going to be a lot of folks come to this event that's never seen the buggys in person much less race. I sure would like to see a big line up for those folks to watch! This is going to be a kickazz event.

And btw,My money is on Tyler G in his street legal buggy already. Power to weight she's bad :****:

I will take that bet in a grudge race, how much you wanna put on him?

lol he blew up his mustang once on spray.... he's had spray on a couple of his street cars. either way should be fun to watch.

A to Z Fabrication!!!!! Thank you, AGAIN, for your support. You guys have been generous to Reid and the Event for three years in a row. Thank you so much.

A to Z Fabrication, Made in the USA and proud of it!!

atoz_zpsjfnmnrdv.png

jeeptj99 said:
Supposedly he's putting the spray to it this go round. Last i heard.

It doesn't matter, they also make kits to go on Big Blocks too. Ask me how I know thumb.gif :dblthumb:

tbacon38 said:
It doesn't matter, they also make kits to go on Big Blocks too. Ask me how I know thumb.gif :dblthumb:

Hey yall go on an pull em out see who's bigger. Besides you dont want none of my inline 6 cylinders of fury :driving: :driving: :driving: