• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP - Crawling For Reid - March 3-4, 2017

tcDawg said:
A to Z Fabrication!!!!! Thank you, AGAIN, for your support. You guys have been generous to Reid and the Event for three years in a row. Thank you so much.

A to Z Fabrication, Made in the USA and proud of it!!

atoz_zpsjfnmnrdv.png

i rode with zack at rausch creek and drank beer with him, killer dude.

tbacon38 said:
It doesn't matter, they also make kits to go on Big Blocks too. Ask me how I know thumb.gif :dblthumb:
well he told me he has nothing for you but I'll throw $50 on him anyway for Reid's raffle and give you the tickets. Same in return? :dblthumb: it's all in fun and for little man. #crawlingforreid2017

RockHales said:
well he told me he has nothing for you but I'll throw $50 on him anyway for Reid's raffle and give you the tickets. Same in return? :dblthumb: it's all in fun and for little man. #crawlingforreid2017

Deal, I will do a 100 to your 50 for Reid also. this is going to be a fun event I cant wait to get it started. We need more drivers to sign up to give people a show.

Ace Trailers, Tunnel Hill, Georgia!!! Stop by and see them at 3350 Chattanooga Rd, Tunnel Hill, GA 30755

Thank you Ace for all your help with the RZR Raffle!!!!

s5_logo_zpsc0v9wb4w.png

polaris%20rzr_zpswtbxhnqj.jpg

tcDawg said:
Ace Trailers, Tunnel Hill, Georgia!!! Stop by and see them at 3350 Chattanooga Rd, Tunnel Hill, GA 30755

Thank you Ace for all your help with the RZR Raffle!!!!

s5_logo_zpsc0v9wb4w.png

polaris%20rzr_zpswtbxhnqj.jpg
Ace Trailers has Raffle Tickets on hand if anyone in the area wants in. 706 519 0661

Tom Wood has been a supporter of Reid and our event since day one. Thank you Tom and your awesome company for your help making our event great! The Tom Wood's driveshaft gift certificates are always HUGE raffle draw!!

tomwood_zpse8eeffbd.gif

JK_FrtRear_zpsoaohnhm7.jpg

Man this is awesome. The support for this family and that kiddo is incredible. I'll try to make it at least one day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New motor is running pretty good. May give that bacon boy a run for his money :dblthumb:

tbacon38 said:
Deal, I will do a 100 to your 50 for Reid also. this is going to be a fun event I cant wait to get it started. We need more drivers to sign up to give people a show.
I'll match your $100 :dblthumb:

Drivers List:

Chad Groves
Jonathan Andrews
Big Tim Bacon
Bubba Bacon
Jayson Vasser
Chad Moliter
Tyler Garrett
Nathan Lambert
Terry Frost
Casey Marlow
Derrek Hoover
Kyle Sims
Robert Roach

muddinmetal said:
You can do anything with a little LS powa :****:
And air shocks! I want casey on the track with me side by side first race. This has been a long time coming :****:

BUG-E J said:
And air shocks! I want casey on the track with me side by side first race. This has been a long time coming :****:

No, no. They are Churched up airshocks

Big thanks to Rock Krawler for donating a killer Gift Certificate for the raffle!!!

Come out to wheel Adventure Offroad Park on March 4th and get in on this raffle.

rk_logo_zpsxzrwdqx4.png

Drivers List:

Chad Groves
Jonathan Andrews
Big Tim Bacon
Bubba Bacon
Jayson Vasser
Chad Moliter
Tyler Garrett
Nathan Lambert
Terry Frost
Casey Marlow
Derrek Hoover
Kyle Sims
Robert Roach
Richie Keith
Lee Logan
Bobby Tanner

Rjhoward32006 said:
how about a 4 cyl lineup for that race? I'm sure there would be plenty of people to run it, more money for reid!!
there will be more RZR's there than Yotas. Or perhaps the yotas can run the RZR's booyang.