• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hunting pictures

Monstercrawler said:
That's awesome getting the younger folks out of the house and letting them experience the out doors like that.

Big high five to you dads doing that!!!!!

X3 ain't nothing like it :dblthumb:

Cheap carbon fiber rifle :****: it actually my wife's rifle. She killed the deer and took the pic to send me.

All those look great. Can't wait to check my camera this weekend. This year is the first time my son is carrying his on rife. He is 9 years old and is carrying my dads rifle. My dad passed away 2years ago. My son says that papaw would be so proud him. All I can say is yes he would as I fight back tears. Family and my kids are the most important to me. Now my son wears me out wanting to know when we are going to the woods. It is great to see kids going hunting and enjoying the outdoors. At 50 yards he can group 3 shoots in a 4in circle. :dblthumb:

Had a bunch of pictures of this one last year but never saw it. I didn't put out cameras this year but hopefully he's still running around.

Opening day in Alabama. Got lucky for once...

Attachments

• 40006[199].jpeg
    40006[199].jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 119
If any of you know where the summit mall is in bham, my parents live behind the movie theatre, literally 100 yards from it. These guys are in their backyard.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1478222279072.jpg
    FB_IMG_1478222279072.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 99

Latest posts