• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Aw4 and 23 spline np231

Rjhoward32006

Have a good working aw4 from a late model cherokee. Includes dipstick, wiring harness, torque converter, shifter, etc..
23 spline np231 for said aw4, also in good working order. Stored indoors. Just in my way
$100 a piece located in taylorsville ga work in atlanta 678-451-2794

Will upload pics when i can take them in the a.m.

Re:

Ill take that 231. Figure out how to swap out that shaft too.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

What style shifter? I need one and converter if willing to separate. Probably take the whole unit but don't need trans and easier to ship the other items.

If it's what he needs I'll take the case. I don't have the last one I bought from you Jesse. Lol.

Re:

I am pretty sure that it's a standard XJ shifter, if I remember right. They work great for most applications, you can grind the Rev lockout out, then you can go straight from drive to reverse with a slap of the hand.

94xjsport94 said:
If it's what he needs I'll take the case. I don't have the last one I bought from you Jesse. Lol.

The case as in the transmission case without the converter and shifter?
Kel has called the transfer case

Rjhoward32006 said:
I have no clue, i'm a toyota guy not jeep. If you can explain the difference i will look. But it goes with the trans as a unit

I've gotta do more research. I'm doing a swap from a manual and I don't have the TCU from donor vehicle. I'm reading where I can use a stock shifter and add some wiring, then others are using RAD designs shifters. I know I could use the converter and anything else you have. Flywheel and bolts I know I need. I literally have a trans only. Wish I was closer I'd just take the whole trans and parts and have spares worse case.

Latest posts