• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired FToy Chassis

Jcampbell54

I have a Hendrix motor sports ftoy chassis up for sale. I bought it a couple months back from a member on here. My plans have changed on the route I'm going with a build. It comes mounted to a 88 4Runner frame. Has the mounting kit from Hendrix along with the front stinger and grill. I'm located in Columbia TN. 9317975340 asking $1600 Obo.
0457be675f084d63bb85b7580dd54fbc.jpg

Sent from the mans IPhone.

Got this thing back up for sale. Make me some offers. No longer mounted on the frame. But frame still comes with it.

If someone is interested in this and needs axles for it i have some sweet 85 yota axles I've been working on and I'm in the same general area.

Not trying to hijack, just thought it might be mutually beneficial to mention.

just curious....why did you un-mount the chassis from the frame?

Were the frame mounts just tacked on, i know the "ToolBox Guy" frame mounts are not cheap (around $300) plus the work to mount them...this would have been well on the way to start a good build

ftoy516 said:
just curious....why did you un-mount the chassis from the frame?

Were the frame mounts just tacked on, i know the "ToolBox Guy" frame mounts are not cheap (around $300) plus the work to mount them...this would have been well on the way to start a good build

I was going to mount it on my Toyota frame. I was going to build a linked ftoy and my current yota already is linked in the rear and works great. I cut the mounts close and pretty clean. I didn't like the way the chassis set on that frame anyways. I was going to have to raise it from where it was to get it flat bellied and still have enough room for me (6'2"-6'3").