• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 2009 jimmy smith buggy $20,000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't bother you with a bunch of questions, but I just have a few...
Wheelbase? Engine? Trans? Tcase? Horsepower? Torque? U-joint size? Axles? Gearing? Lockers? Suspension? Hiem joint size? Steering setup? Winch? Chassis material and thickness? One or two seater? Tires? Wheels? Fuel cell size? Axle shafts? Lights? Brakes? Location? Pictures? Belly height? Width? Length? What all has it climbed? What hasn't it climbed? Can you drive it to the park? Or does it have to be trailered? What is the top speed? What is the slowest speed it will crawl? Stall speed? Shifter type? Brand of seats? Will a 6'3 driver fit?

DallasBlade said:
Wheelbase? Engine? Trans? Tcase? Horsepower? Torque? U-joint size? Axles? Gearing? Lockers? Suspension? Hiem joint size? Steering setup? Winch? Chassis material and thickness? One or two seater? Tires? Wheels? Fuel cell size? Axle shafts? Lights? Brakes? Location? Pictures? Belly height? Width? Length? What all has it climbed? What hasn't it climbed? Can you drive it to the park? Or does it have to be trailered? What is the top speed? What is the slowest speed it will crawl? Stall speed? Shifter type? Brand of seats? Will a 6'3 driver fit?

Thank you for putting more time and effort in to your comment than the seller

DallasBlade said:

Seriously is all of this necessary? It's a Smith Motorsports buggy for an unbelievable price. I swear you guys gripe when they are $100k finally get one priced right around $20k and you still aren't happy. molaugh Hopefully everyone takes this as serious as the seller took his fo sail post.

I was just bored and giving him hell. It wasn't a serious post at all. I cant imagine listing my jeep like that on here and not getting hell from y'all. But, at least he's getting all these bumps! thumb.gif

DallasBlade said:

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

9c68dd656c3d9b6b8466dfdef5c57dbf.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

This ad reminds me of the days when I used to look through the newspapers for dirt bikes and other cool ****. I think those ads had more info in them.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I googled 2009 Buggy, and this might be it. Looks to be a one seater and a rolling chassis...
0157bf3d5a6782bc664dd32ded9bcacf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.