• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

Casey what size helmet do you need. 0 excuses buddy. If you fit in mine I'll even bring my hans!

BUG-E J said:
Casey what size helmet do you need. 0 excuses buddy. If you fit in mine I'll even bring my hans!
The way you drive you need it. Helmet shmelmet. I'll put you in the wall.

Or we can race up v notch. God knows it takes you "bouncers" 73 attempts and 48 min :woot:

Casey said:
Or we can race up v notch. God knows it takes you "bouncers" 73 attempts and 48 min :woot:

I like your style. We went up that 39 times last time I was there with you. It's the one obstacle I got denied on last time I was there driving. I wanted to hit it with a little throttle, but had it for sale at the time.

https://youtu.be/LPlpQOKQaAc
Just sayin. Thats too easy. I say center of gbu! :woot:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I like your style. We went up that 39 times last time I was there with you. It's the one obstacle I got denied on last time I was there driving. I wanted to hit it with a little throttle, but had it for sale at the time.

Sir, you did hit it with a little throttle.

B3 said:
Is there going to be a race this year ? If so how much to enter ? :driving: booyang :woot: :eat:
Hell yeah we racing. I'm sure casey will find an excuse not to make it though.

B3 said:
Is there going to be a race this year ? If so how much to enter ? :driving: booyang :woot: :eat:

Yup, and the only cost is your admission fee and your pride if Casey beats your time. :popcorn:

Not sure what hill yet, but there is also a bounty on a timed run up hammerdown. I'm not sure on all the details for that one though.

64188c09eb84ffd09b5c84de61d6c231.jpg

I'll just leave this here.....

95yj said:
It would stand a better chance than you and Casey but I have something else in mind
Is it blue and got the distributor on the wrong end of the motor? :woot:

95yj said:
We can cut caseys off and weld on yours no harder than he wheels
Hahahahahahahaha. Honestly I doubt ol casey shows. He done been called out so I'm sure he is working on his excuse now