• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

Ima get me (another) ride up RBD this year if it kills me. But not with Casey...cause that might ACTUALLY kill me! :cougar:

When we went it was dry. You could almost take a stockish jeep up it without flipping over and spilling your crackers, almost..
31182cf999d8dae448da709ec6dc358d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddyj said:
When we went it was dry. You could almost take a stockish jeep up it without flipping over and spilling your crackers, almost..
31182cf999d8dae448da709ec6dc358d.jpg

You and MoneypitYJ...cold. Ice cold.

creepycrawly said:
You and MoneypitYJ...cold. Ice cold.

HAHAHA, spilled crackers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It was like a CSI crime scene that led us right to the culprit. :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR

The buggy is home and ready. Murrah Motorsports got it all hooked up to keep the gas inside the tank. A few feet of air under the tires on primos at the end of the day should be a good test! :woot:

Re: Re: MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

creepycrawly said:
Anybody heading in to ride on Friday?
Looks like I'll be the Friday morning sometime.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

1tonyj said:
Several from Florida been in Thursday night....Rest of us by noon on Friday

Y'all just swing on through Milton and haul my junk up there too! Ha! See y'all out there.

Re: Re: MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

trucker said:
Looks like I'll be the Friday morning sometime.

You sure about that? :stir:

Re: Re: Re: MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

BLGXJ said:
You sure about that? :stir:
I'm never sure about anything anymore

Im waiting on my new tires to show up possibly on Friday so if they do I won't be there till late but I hope to make it! Cant wait to try out these new 37" sticky Treps and RCVs! :JRich:

Planning to try and make it out Saturday to hopefully catch up with a lot of old wheeling buddies I haven't seen in a long time. Unfortunately my new YJ I'm building isn't gonna be ready but still planning to have a great time.

Do Work 93YJ said:
Planning to try and make it out Saturday to hopefully catch up with a lot of old wheeling buddies I haven't seen in a long time. Unfortunately my new YJ I'm building isn't gonna be ready but still planning to have a great time.

Where u been hiding?

Behind two kids. LOL Their finally old enough to come with me and showing interest so I decided to build another rig. So in true fashion I picked up another YJ.

Latest posts