• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

We were almost back to camp when that happened. The housing starting burying itself in the mud, Julio is hollering at me to hit the gas, and hes gonna "help" with the back tires. Well, he still had the left front hub locked and no steering. So when he "helped", there she went onto its side. 2 :drinkers: and 3 tires equals a long recovery. The best part was when we had 5 winches hooked to him trying to get it onto his trailer :****:. By then his "helping" had it down to one tire drive. broke the rest. The green and purple car looked like a Verizon tower with all them cables and ropes hooked to it. molaugh molaugh

FlatlandFSJ said:
Dam...we missed that. Must have happened late saturday? It was still rolling on 4 wheels when I stopped near the top of rbd to say hey.
How did we miss this ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

44BRAND said:
e487599a8d6a1c10acf3e1386a415005.jpg
The only good photo I got all weekend. Skull dragging Julios ass back to camp after Vnotch beat down ;D ;D

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

That looks interesting.

Re: Re: MM - Wheelin 4 Warriors Ride - May 26-29, 2017

Mortalis5509 said:
Drove by and saw this.
3bb993cde524a84e5006dd64c4f00305.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Seems like it is almost time for a strap. Pretty sure that would ride all the way to GA with a little luck and some bacardi

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I just wanted to post this, as I can't sum it up any better than Jamie has. Thanks to everyone that came out to make this a huge year. :woot:

Attachments

• IMG_0472.PNG
    IMG_0472.PNG
    169.5 KB · Views: 104