• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD Thanks Hardline

Racehorse

40FT QWS Express Trailer gooseneck, triple 7K torsion axles, brakes on all 3 axles, 83 inches between the fenders. Slide out ramps. It is around 48ft overall length. New junction box, the one in the pictures was broke .

Paint is faded and some surface rust. This trailer is a 2006 model. Located in Fort Gibson, OK. $5000.00

I can provide a bill of sale if needed.

Re: 40ft Gooseneck lowboy triple axles $5000

Do you have a title or just a bill of sale?

if you were only closer

Sorry for the slow reply everyone, pictures should be in the 1st post. I do not have a title, Oklahoma is a non title state except for commercial trailers. Delivery available for a nominal fee.

If you can't see the pictures, send me your number, and I can text them.

Racehorse said:
If you can't see the pictures, send me your number, and I can text them.

Weird they weren't there when I asked sorry about that. Let me show this to my dad he was talking about a bigger gooseneck for hauling hay.

It does have a VIN, but let me check and see if it's readable.

I can't really read it, I'll include a picture. I will also email the manufacturer to see if it is stamped anywhere on the trailer.

I had an MSO, but when I took it to the auction and it didn't meet reserve, they couldn't find the paperwork when I got there to pick it up, but they eventually found it, and I now have it back in my possession, so if it helps anyone out, I now have an MSO with the wgt, VIN, length, gvwr. I've had a few offers, but 5K is my bottom dollar. I have underneath pictures of the frame and axles if someone wants me to send them.

After looking the trailer over, the tires are not in as good of shape as I thought, and the passengers side rear fender light isn't working. I'm going to lower the price once again to reflect what I think it's worth. I'll add a few pictures.

Re: 40ft Gooseneck lowboy triple axles $4500

I am begging someone to buy this. I don't need to spend the money right now...

I'm pretty interested but I have to be able to register it. Can you please PM me the vin number so I can go talk to the county clerk about it?

If you are buying from a state that doesn't title then you typically need a notorized bill of sale to title it in your state...
Your local authority (dmv) will have information on title requirements for each state....

I've done it multiple times and nevet had any issue.

Free bump

Latest posts