• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE - February Jam - February 4-5, 2017

Just found out the little brother's engagement party for his wedding is that day in Hotlanta..... :mad:
Not a happy camper over here.

smbroady82 said:
Just found out the little brother's engagement party for his wedding is that day in Hotlanta..... :mad:
Not a happy camper over here.

Ride early in the morning, eat and then haul ass down there !

I think I'll be on my way to KOH :smoke:

toofast070 said:
Never been there is it worth a 6+ hour drive for this?
Or should I wait for warmer weather?

If you like technical crawls. ledges, waterfalls, awesome trails, but semi crappy parking area, then yes. One of the best crawling parks around, just doesn't get much attention as it used to since that guy passed away that used to run it.

Re:

I would like to make it to this ride if I am able and weather permitting. Last time I rode Hale was around 2.5 years ago when me and the ole lady met JohnG on the way for a day trip. One of the only times I remember JohnG day tripping instead of pulling with the rv. We had an awesome ride that day, killed all the fun crawl trails and went home unbroke. Although he almost plowed into me following me there that morning due to my lack of trailer lights haha, he let me have it once we got parked. Lol. Great times, miss the guy.

Re: Re: HALE - February Jam - February 4-5, 2017

zukimaster said:
And almost 3 years later, you still have no trailer lights! That **** going to get you into trouble one day....
I swear I can't keep trailer lights working. My current trailer was bought new and they worked for about 2 months. I have running lights now, just no brake lights. And I never make time to check the problem. Was gonna do it over xmas break and got preoccupied with eating too much and drinking beer. Lol. I'll get em fixed one day.

And if anyone has a spare right that they don't mind loaning out for the day, feel free to bring it. I wouldn't mind romping around for the day