• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Bridgeport srrs race???

ceaetna454

I haven't been to the sxs race on Friday before so I was wanting to know the typical starting time??? Can we just walk to the race hills? :dunno:

Last year you could drive out kinda close then walk over the the rock bouncer hills. Seems like they set everything up with spectators in mind. I did not see the UTV's race last year. Unsure where that will be.

Supposed to rain all week long here including Saturday. It will be an absolute mud fest.

I'm betting nobody will be allowed down to the bottom, the original parking area from last year.

So I'd bet that most of the parking will be at the top of the hill at the pavilion. It will be interesting for sure.

Cars and 2wds won't be able to make it out of the entry parking to the other side of the park unless it all stays on the access road. Even then it gets ugly with a lot of rain.

Keep in touch with them at the park. I'm interested to see what they do to handle the rain

LightBnDr said:
Supposed to rain all week long here including Saturday. It will be an absolute mud fest.

I'm betting nobody will be allowed down to the bottom, the original parking area from last year.

So I'd bet that most of the parking will be at the top of the hill at the pavilion. It will be interesting for sure.

Cars and 2wds won't be able to make it out of the entry parking to the other side of the park unless it all stays on the access road. Even then it gets ugly with a lot of rain.

Keep in touch with them at the park. I'm interested to see what they do to handle the rain

Will you post up conditions Thursday booyangfor those of us headed that way? Forecast is calling for freezing temps tonight or Wednesday!

So far this week Bridgeport has got almost 2 inches of rain. They haven't got near as much as other areas around DFW so there is hope. Regardless it's going to be muddy. Biggest problem with too much water is the main road going through the middle of the park going under water. If that happens it cuts off access to the entire park.

This is the site I'm tracking the rainfall for this week.

https://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KXBP/2018/2/19/WeeklyHistory.html?&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=

Bport is at a little over 3.25 inches of rain for the week and expecting a little more tomorrow. They posted on facebook that the roads are not even close to being flooded and that there will be access to the hills. They are not racing up the same hill as last year for some reason but one on the middle of the high line called the twins. I'm not too excited about that but regardless it will be a great show. There should be plenty of room to watch the the action with out any obstructions.

The forecast is calling for it to stop raining Sat morning and then sunshine after that. I've got the little Zuki loaded and ready to go watch the action.

ceaetna454 said:
Well we're headed that way so good bad or ugly we will be there, appreciate it!

Be safe on the drive in.

If you see a not so skinny guy in a silver Zuki with a black top on 33s LTBs throw a rock at me.

Really enjoyed the live coverage y'all were sending out. Y'all got a few small things to change about the whole process, but overall I thought it went pretty well and will try to tune in for future races.

I agree I was able to watch all of the races. Other than a few glitches and low quality it was awesome.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ranger11 said:
I agree I was able to watch all of the races. Other than a few glitches and low quality it was awesome.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

X2 I agree! :dblthumb:

I was having hard time keeping track of times, can't wait till they can show time on the screen.. Anyone know who won bouncer class over all? Or
the top 3? Unless I missed it didn't see them hand out awards

Latest posts