• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

AOP 4 Banger Crawl Feb 18, 2017

Rokcrler

Join us for one of the coolest forms of competition there is at the AOP. Not only is it one of the most fun comps to spectate but even more fun when you participate. The courses chosen offer very little chance of breakage or carnage. The courses provide a great way for those with a 4 cylinder offroad vehicle to compete in a fun and friendly environment. We have scheduled several comps for the guys with the 4 cylinder engines over the winter. We will run 2 classes for this series and both classes will compete on the same hill or trail at each event. The entry fee will be $50.00 per driver and a portion of the parks fees for event day will also be added to the payout. This portion from the park will be allocated proportionally based on the percentage of competitors per class. Our goal with the 2 classes is to create a class that most basic 4x4 vehicles can compete against each other. While the list below is a general requirement the race director will have make the final decision on race day as to what class you will be eligible for.

The 2 classes will be set as follows.

STOCK MOD VEHICLES
-50% of original body or more
-50% of stock frame or more
-No restrictions on suspension
-No restrictions on tire size
-No restrictions on power adders

BUGGY CLASS = Unlimited
-Full tube chassis
-No restrictions on suspension
-No restrictions on tire size
-No restrictions on power adders

Safety Requirements:
Cage, roll bar, exo
5 point harnesses
Neck brace
Arm restraints or doors or window nets
Full face DOT helmet
Fire extinguisher

I will be showing up in the grasshopper to race But concerned with the safety rules. Not sure if my buggies door is closed enough and I don't have any wrist restraints?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leeadam94 said:
I will be showing up in the grasshopper to race But concerned with the safety rules. Not sure if my buggies door is closed enough and I don't have any wrist restraints?

Lee I have all the safety stuff needed, you can borrow any of mine you need.

Don't think Trent will make it in his samurai. Think the turbo got the best of the 1.6 yesterday

Planning on make it out in my turd. Just swapped my 40 treps out for 37s this weekend and fell like its on 33s now so not sure how it will go lol also broke the exhaust off at Chocco last weekend so the super loud samurai will be me

I'll be rolling in late Friday night. Probably about 11 Friday night

Latest posts