• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

stupid ass question about fake beadlock wheels

I love them rubbers! Damn near pulled the trigger on a set for my truck a couple different times, but I'm just gonna make myself wear out the Terra Grapplers I have now. Nitto makes a damn good tire, and priced reasonably over some of the others. Where did you order those tires from?

TacomaJD said:
I love them rubbers! Damn near pulled the trigger on a set for my truck a couple different times, but I'm just gonna make myself wear out the Terra Grapplers I have now. Nitto makes a damn good tire, and priced reasonably over some of the others. Where did you order those tires from?

https://www.bbwheelsonline.com/

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Updates on how you are liking the tires? Wearing good?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Love them. They kick the **** out of my old Toyo Open countrys. Smooth ride, quiet, and I haven't really even noticed any wear year after about 8k miles. I have a 35-40 minute commute to work each day so I needed something a little more road friendly but still capable of going "off road" somewhat. Some of the parks I ride at can be a bit sketchy getting in and out, especially with a trailer.

I will jump in on this also as I just tried a set of these for the first time. Very impressed so far with the quiet ride, and how smooth they are. Hopefully they hold up over time. We'll see. Just FYI I put them on a dually.

I've been studying my options. More of a want than a need, so it may be a little while before I pull the trigger. Window shopping, if you will.

I was shocked to see the bfg kO2 in the 285 70 17 flavor being damn near same price as Ridge Grapplers. Around $970 shipped. Get into other sizes and they are $1300+ a set, but the size I need are relatively cheap.

They sure are sexy.
d8b37347c3444b4211a8680af9dc2324.jpg

I saw those BFGs all over when we were out west. It's time to put new tires on my truck and I've been shopping around. Tire shop is trying talk me into the Mastrrcaft CXTs said they're like a commercial all terrain that they've been putting on all their service trucks and seem to work real well and are quiet.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

plan on the BFG KO2 wearing out quickly on heavier trucks. I have a set that only has 21k on them and they're just about done. we constantly see them wear fast on heavier trucks at work (discount tire) as well. they are holding up great on both our JKs, but they are too soft for the diesel trucks.

great tire that performs well in all areas except for mileage.

Re:

That's crazy, they are advertised to be longer lasting than their predecessor. Buy even the KO1 seemed to wear a little quicker than usual, bit it seemed to stop about half tread and then wear like iron the other half.

Re:

TacomaJD said:
That's crazy, they are advertised to be longer lasting than their predecessor. Buy even the KO1 seemed to wear a little quicker than usual, bit it seemed to stop about half tread and then wear like iron the other half.

very true. BFG advertises them to last longer than the KO, but certainly not the case with most customers I've dealt with (and myself). I really like the tire, but need something to last longer on the tow rig. again, lighter rigs are not as hard on them and they are wearing great on our JKs. I have 14 BFG KO2s in my driveway at given times. only unhappy with 4 of them ;D

Mine will be on half ton ext cab Chebby, in the middle. Not quite JK light but lighter than the big diesels. Thought about trying to sell my Terra Grapplers with about half tread or better for $400 and ordering a new set, but I really don't need to Lol