• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired rock bouncer phat n rowdy for sale

52tmod

2014 beaverlick speedshop rock bouncer -has 14 bolt front axle with 1/2" wall tubes and solid inner and outer and keyed steering arms with 35 spline 300m rcv's and aluminum hubs and wildwood calipers-14 bolt rear axle with fool spool and has Yukon shafts and stocks shafts and aluminum hubs with wildwood calipers and has 5.38 gears and pinion guard-has a 6.0 liter bored .030 over with flat tops with ls3 style rectangular ports and port by landspeed development an has comp cam and valve train has 400 turbo trans with 2800 to 3200 stall with manual valve body-scs straight drive transfer case-be cool electric fans and ron davis trans cooler-psc double ended ram-15 gallon fuel cell and has all braided fuel lines and coolant lines-trail ready 17" alum beadlock wheels and 43" stickies...this is a very competitive race buggy and is very trail riding friendly...I am sure I missed something you can just give a call at 859-466-5588 thanks shawn....asking $58,000.00 will take offers...located in union ky 41091

Attachments

• ARC FINAL.jpg
    ARC FINAL.jpg
    367.5 KB · Views: 168
  • FAMILY PIC.jpg
    FAMILY PIC.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 146
  • WINDROCK.jpg
    WINDROCK.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 134
  • 13015117_10153545529001868_3682092163909749134_n.jpg
    13015117_10153545529001868_3682092163909749134_n.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 151
Badass rig right here. One of the best put together buggies I have rode with!

Re: rock bouncer phat n rowdy for sale-PRICE DROP

may take partial trade on enclosed trailer or toter home....try me...dropping price to 55000.00 thanks

Re: rock bouncer phat n rowdy for sale-PRICE DROP

52tmod said:
may take partial trade on enclosed trailer or toter home....try me...dropping price to 55000.00 thanks

Damn son, what's up with this? You moving and focusing on your swimsuit modeling career? Hate to see this but I garrontee that this buggy is the real deal. That motor is UNREAL............... Good luck with the sale Shawn.

haha...no swim suit for this guy....just gonna take a break..and maybe a little dirt racing this year... loller.gif

52tmod said:
haha...no swim suit for this guy....just gonna take a break..and maybe a little dirt racing this year... loller.gif

Well I always got a seat for you biggun. :driving:

Let me know when Soul Train calls you in for a spot on the dance floor. loller.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
Well I always got a seat for you biggun. :driving:

Let me know when Soul Train calls you in for a spot on the dance floor. loller.gif
You haven't lived till you see shawn and nick cooper dancing on tables to its all about the bass! :****:

BUG-E J said:
You haven't lived till you see shawn and nick cooper dancing on tables to its all about the bass! :****:

And I have and I raise you a "Dance off" on the roof of a 4 seater Razor with another person to be named. All I can say is Shawn has more moves than Soul Train marathon.

As for the buggy, the motor in it will make a grown man cry. Just hit the gas and let it fly......... What's the wheelbase Shawn?

52tmod said:
I only have moves when they pull out that moonshine lol.. ;D.the wheel base is 120

I would love to see someone post up that Breakdance twister move you did at AOP Race on trail 64 I believe. You got hung up on your side and powered it out into the best spin move I've ever seen at the motor never missed a beat. One tough buggy/driver. :spin:

Latest posts