• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HL forum ride AOP January 20-22, 2017

L

lowbudgetjunk

This is the thread that will be updated after the poll. There will be another thread to vote on. This will be here for info and pictures/videos.

The reason AOP was decided was because it came to my attention JohnG wanted to have this venue as the next HL ride.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Re: HL forum ride AOP 2017

I'm in as long as it's not during KOH or April bc I'll be gone...

I'm good with AOP, only reason I wouldn't be there is if I get this new job. They have crazy schedules

kmcminn said:
Not in April or first of may. Won't be able to leave with newborn.

Same, getting married end of April, honeymoon first of May.

Went to AOP on the Ranger a few weeks ago for the first time (been once before in the crawler), it was awesome for sxs's! Lots of cool rocky trails just big enough to test a sxs. Of course there is some gnarly badass stuff for crawlers too, but that has been probably my favorite park for my Ranger so far.

Re:

I've got something going the end of April too. I thought the end of February worked great last time. That's always a good time to get out of Ohio.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Hope to make this Hardline ride since I missed the GMP trip. Once a date is set, I'll block it off from everything else...

I'm in. Doesn't matter when. I'll make it happen if possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will show if it doesn't interfere with anything. Too far out for me to pick a time.

TacomaJD said:
Same, getting married end of April, honeymoon first of May.

Went to AOP on the Ranger a few weeks ago for the first time (been once before in the crawler), it was awesome for sxs's! Lots of cool rocky trails just big enough to test a sxs. Of course there is some gnarly badass stuff for crawlers too, but that has been probably my favorite park for my Ranger so far.

They've got cabins at AOP, maybe not the Bob and Dolores Hope Honeymoon special with the heart shaped hot tub, but there are 4 walls. loller.gif

CHASMAN9 said:
They've got cabins at AOP, maybe not the Bob and Dolores Hope Honeymoon special with the heart shaped hot tub, but there are 4 walls. loller.gif

I don't think they do anymore Gregg, unless he has added a new one or two. The one that used to be there Tom is using for storage while building that A-frame in the lot across from the park entrance.

Either way, I'm in.

I'm not sure when the rest of the weepow races at AOP will be in 2017 but I think there is one every month until April or May.