• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired SOLD!!!98 TJ One Ton 40" A/C& Cruise,SOLD!!!

lawson1603

Considering selling my 1998 Jeep Wrangler One Ton Tj Auto 4x4 with 160k. Asking $17,500 firm title in hand. Included Hardline in text everyone else $18k is bottom doller!!! Will consider trades with 10k cash. Located in Fayetteville,TN Contact Brian @ 931-993-8490 Text prefered.

The jeep was 100% stock when i bought it and I did all the work. Jeep retains Cruise control and A/C, fuel tank remains under the jeep. It comes with hardtop, new soft-top, hard doors, half doors with new uppers, windjammer and rear cover. Jeep has been enjoyed but never abused; it has been to Hawk Pride, Stony, Wooly's and a bunch of AOP and never let me down. This is a great jeep with no short cuts taken; just don't have the time to enjoy. Does have rebuilt title.
Starting with the Body it has Metal Cloak front winch bumper, 12k winch, Aluminum Metal Cloak fenders, Genright Aluminum hood vent, Barns rock sliders, TNT rear stretch armor and Barns rear bumper with hitch.
Interior is 100% stock with exception of pioneer radio and heat seats.
Motor is stock 4.0 with a Brown Motor Lift, Trans is stock, and Transfer case was rebuilt when built with Advance adaptors SYE.
Front axle is a full width 1988 Dana 60 King pin with 5.38 Yukon gears and install kit, BTF diff cover, Yukon spool, WFO truss, PSC hydro assist ram, Anti-Rock sway bar,Tom woods drive shaft 1350/1310, Bilstien Shocks, New Brakes, Barns 3 link kit and new warn lock outs.
Rear Axle is a full width FF 14 Bolt disk brake conversion, GenRight Stretch tank, Yukon 5.38 gears and install kit, Yukon locker, BTF truss, Barns 4link kit, Anti-Rock sway bar, Tom Woods 1350/1350 driveshaft, H2 with ProComp 40" MTR and BTF cover.

Re: 98 TJ One Ton 40" A/C& Cruise NO Trades

This is a very nice clean looking Jeep. Nice job on it and GLWS..

Bump For A Dang good lookin Jeep

Is this jeep still for sale? Thanks

Re: 98 TJ One Ton 40" A/C& Cruise

Nice 1 ton TJ...nicely built and still very streetable!

What's your wheelbase and what size lift coils are you running?

Any suspension and undercarriage :cougar: pics of your TJ? :eat:

bigredjeep1 said:
Nice 1 ton TJ...nicely built and still very streetable!

What's your wheelbase and what size lift coils are you running?

Any suspension and undercarriage :cougar: pics of your TJ? :eat:

Wheelbase is right at 98"
Coils are 2.5"
I dont think i have any pictures from under jeep ill have to look.

How much has this Jeep been stretched front and rear? At a 98" wheelbase I know it's been mildly stretched, just wondering if it's all in the rear or the front too (shock mount locations look stock though). Also, stock fuel tank or new tank swapped in? If so, which tank? Thanks

Sorry, overlooked that. Which Genright stretch tank? They make like 3 different ones depending on length of stretch.

IndieJeeper said:
Sorry, overlooked that. Which Genright stretch tank? They make like 3 different ones depending on length of stretch.

IT has the 15 gal model.

Saw this rig driving through Fayettville yesterday. Looks Damn good. Wish i could trade my TJ for it :****:
Good luck with sale.

Latest posts