• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2.0 with completed pictures

Re: 2.0

dwa2469 said:
As if he wasn't talking about you as well :rolf:

Whatever man, I'm just a blue collar worker. Now you and Chuck have the deep pockets ;D

Well, it has been a while since any updates. Traded the 3.8 Atlas for a 3.0. Got rid of the drive by wire went to cable drive. Ditched the art carr shifter got a magnum grip street bandit. Went with radflo bumps. Figured out I was about 500 off on plumbing(whenever you think you have it all add 500 dollars but everything is braided). Added a sway bar, was told i needed one if want to be able to jump and be more like a internet hero. Changed some stuff on the engine booyang.

She is a tiny little thing but after moving the driver seat down a couple more inches I have plenty of headroom with my helmet on.

Now for the important part. The rig made it to powder coat earlier this week. Maybe it won't take to long.

kmcminn said:
Well, it has been a while since any updates. Traded the 3.8 Atlas for a 3.0. Got rid of the drive by wire went to cable drive. Ditched the art carr shifter got a magnum grip street bandit. Went with radflo bumps. Figured out I was about 500 off on plumbing(whenever you think you have it all add 500 dollars but everything is braided). Added a sway bar, was told i needed one if want to be able to jump and be more like a internet hero. Changed some stuff on the engine booyang.

She is a tiny little thing but after moving the driver seat down a couple more inches I have plenty of headroom with my helmet on.

Now for the important part. The rig made it to powder coat earlier this week. Maybe it won't take to long.

:woot:

kmcminn said:

I think people should just build enough headroom for me and then they know it will be enough for them and their helmet.

smbroady82 said:
McMinn killin it with the one liners here lately!
I set myself up for that one. Sometimes you gotta pitch them a slow one right down the middle. If they never win they won't play

Re: Re: 2.0

onepieceatatime said:
You sound like you hang out carnies too much.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
A few of his games were play till you win. It confused me so I avoided those

kmcminn said:
She has some powder on her. Getting put back together.

For some reason the pics won't load...
Text them to me i can post them.

:indianajones:

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 147
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 151