• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2.0 with completed pictures

Re: Casper 2.0

It's cool as a cucumber! Seen this in person, should be a go getter! A healthy engine in a small compact chassis.
5880cf2330e60a1988c6d46db557a2da.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Damn Kevin, that's a large garage for a subdivision house. That attached to the house? Also, are you going to complete the tube work yourself or have it done?

pholmann said:
Damn Kevin, that's a large garage for a subdivision house. That attached to the house? Also, are you going to complete the tube work yourself or have it done?

A lot of the tube work I will complete myself. The dash, interior and engine cage will more than lilely get farmed out. Plans change daily so that is subject to change too.

Re:

Man I wanted that front end also, I was within 500 bucks of buying it, should have just pulled the trigger.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Engine cage and front end look clean. You must have a quality bender. molaugh
I also like the windshield bars to roof bar transition. Smooth

It's funny how at this stage of a build you think you have all the room in the world. You start coming up with cute little ideas to do things unique.
Then boom you don't have room for cup holders!

Eddyj said:
It's funny how at this stage of a build you think you have all the room in the world. You start coming up with cute little ideas to do things unique.
Then boom you don't have room for cup holders!
Truth!
Looking good thumb.gif