• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

2.0 with completed pictures

Awesome looking buggy, love that it has an LS3.

I found an old tonneau cover on craigslist (back when it was cool) for cheap and chopped it up, used grommets and zip ties as well.

kmcminn said:
Made some soft tops to cover the engine bay and passenger compartment. Hopefully these will make it easier for me to go when the weather isnt perfect.

Bravo... golf clap.
I wasn't sure how you could kill the visibility out of a rig anymore. Congrats you nailed it.
Anyway we could get a view from the drivers seat?
Or maybe a video of this thing in the woods?

Eddyj said:
Bravo... golf clap.
I wasn't sure how you could kill the visibility out of a rig anymore. Congrats you nailed it.
Anyway we could get a view from the drivers seat?
Or maybe a video of this thing in the woods?

No, you cant see nothing with it over the motor. It's like driving a jeep at that point but hopefully it will keep some electronics somewhat dry. Only videos of it in the woods is coming up the entrance of the subdivision. I have not had much seat time lately been busy with life.

Trying to load pictures.

Attachments

• 20190622_195917.jpg
    20190622_195917.jpg
    539.6 KB · Views: 195
ridered3 said:
Looking good with the new front axle and 43's.

Why the switch from Reds?

Primarily ground clearence and durability. I never had any problems with the sidewalls with the reds. The reds work amazing. That's my only reservation is that these wont work as good as the reds. Honestly, I was always very careful not to go full bore into any jagged rocks with the reds. Hopefully now I can push the buggy a little harder.

kmcminn said:
Primarily ground clearence and durability. I never had any problems with the sidewalls with the reds. The reds work amazing. That's my only reservation is that these wont work as good as the reds. Honestly, I was always very careful not to go full bore into any jagged rocks with the reds. Hopefully now I can push the buggy a little harder.

Figured it was a clearance issue since you have been a Reds guy for a long time.

Latest posts