94xjsport94

I wish I knew more
Who's got the dates for 2017?

Attachments

• 2017 Shamrock Flyer (1).jpg
    2017 Shamrock Flyer (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
Re:

It will be announced sooner than later. I will add to this post as soon as I have all the details.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Re: Shamrock run

looks like we are shooting for the weekend of March 17. We will let every one know when have any important info to share. Thanx :popcorn:

I have been holding off on any announcements because of circumstances with the passing of John. I have been trying to give Nan and Joy time to heal before approaching them with my ideas. I will keep everyone in the loop this I promise.

s10me said:
looks like we are shooting for the weekend of March 17. We will let every one know when have any important info to share. Thanx :popcorn:
\
March 24th-26th is the weekend Joy and Nan are requesting. thumb.gif

I am doing all I can to make this event, Please let me know a confirmed date when available. I am scheduled to be in Vegas from 3/18 - 3/26 for work and will need to make some flight changes depending on the dates.

Lucas

GIZMO1 said:
I am doing all I can to make this event, Please let me know a confirmed date when available. I am scheduled to be in Vegas from 3/18 - 3/26 for work and will need to make some flight changes depending on the dates.

Lucas

24th-26th confirmed

Anyone that has not attended a Shamrock ride, it's a real fun get together! Kinda like a mini RBD.

zukimaster said:
Anyone that has not attended a Shamrock ride, it's a real fun get together! Kinda like a mini RBD.
Yeah I always feel about the same on the ride home sunday from both! :drinkers:

Re:

I wanted to come down for the Hardline ride this month but after busting up my knee on the quad last weekend I'm thinking of just waiting to head south till this ride.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
I wanted to come down for the Hardline ride this month but after busting up my knee on the quad last weekend I'm thinking of just waiting to head south till this ride.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

hope you can make it, it's always a good time!