• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - ShamRock Run 2017 - Mar 24-26

Re: Shamrock run

I'll be there.

Probably my last ride with you guys. Wouldn't miss it for anything in the world.

Bebop said:
I'll be there.

Probably my last ride with you guys. Wouldn't miss it for anything in the world.

Damit man!!!! Let's hope not!

Bebop said:
I'll be there.

You said you wanted to ride in a bouncer. Bring a helmet and find me. :****:

My visa has an end date and I haven't found another position that allows me to stay.
Complicated contract crap but my current company cannot keep me, or they would.

See you all there.

Balance of Proceeds to be donated to Shriners Hospitals

Attachments

• 2017 Shamrock Flyer (1).jpg
    2017 Shamrock Flyer (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
Why the price hike? Honestly.
I've heard through rumors only, since that's the only thing I've heard of the ride, that there will be no auction or anything. So why hit people for $40 if they can only come one-day Saturday? And why $60 for two nights?
I loved John like crazy, and miss him terribly. If we're donating to his memory, that's one thing, but I honestly do not get the RBD price structure that has been set up given that there is zero return that I've heard of. When you hear of $75 events, it's because a club includes a few nights of food, and enormous raffle, shirt, a driver raffle ticket and bag full of swag.
So my sincere question is: Why?

http://youtu.be/iljCMzDuSIc

I was cruising the U toobes yesterday and stumbled across this. Recognized a couple people in it and it's got an interview with John

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk