• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - ShamRock Run 2017 - Mar 24-26

pholmann said:
He may not want one after that show you put on at the bounty hill. :rolf: :stir:
Yeah I'm sore as ****. I have never been to aop and that was the first trail I hit. I was talking to big tim later that night and telling him where I rolled and he said damn son you know that's the old bounty hill. It's alot worse than it looks. I shoulda hit it in second

Re: Re: MMORV - ShamRock Run 2017 - Mar 24-26

LandSpeeder said:
Why the price hike? Honestly.
I've heard through rumors only, since that's the only thing I've heard of the ride, that there will be no auction or anything. So why hit people for $40 if they can only come one-day Saturday? And why $60 for two nights?
I loved John like crazy, and miss him terribly. If we're donating to his memory, that's one thing, but I honestly do not get the RBD price structure that has been set up given that there is zero return that I've heard of. When you hear of $75 events, it's because a club includes a few nights of food, and enormous raffle, shirt, a driver raffle ticket and bag full of swag.
So my sincere question is: Why?
179fac93fbc680c0fcdf0d96ec799dd6.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

BUG-E J said:
French I haven't forgot I still owe you a ride.

I haven't either ;D

pholmann said:
He may not want one after that show you put on at the bounty hill. :rolf: :stir:

Buying a helmet as we speak :rolf:

Most def. interrested. give me a couple days and you'll have the pics :smoke:

Bebop said:
I haven't either ;D

Buying a helmet as we speak :rolf:

Most def. interrested. give me a couple days and you'll have the pics :smoke:
Man you need to jump primos with me. It's pretty cool.

And yeah your camera takes 37 pictures a second so good luck going through them!

LandSpeeder said:
I've heard through rumors only, since that's the only thing I've heard of the ride, that there will be no auction or anything. So why hit people for $40 if they can only come one-day Saturday? And why $60 for two nights?
I loved John like crazy, and miss him terribly. If we're donating to his memory, that's one thing, but I honestly do not get the RBD price structure that has been set up given that there is zero return that I've heard of. When you hear of $75 events, it's because a club includes a few nights of food, and enormous raffle, shirt, a driver raffle ticket and bag full of swag.

Maybe the price is high because Randy plans to have a big crawfish boil for everyone along with a band playing Jimmy Buffet songs all weekend ( Wishful Thinking )

GIZMO1 said:
Maybe the price is high because Randy plans to have a big crawfish boil for everyone along with a band playing Jimmy Buffet songs all weekend ( Wishful Thinking )

Well, then I'm IN!
Otherwise I might not be. Still haven't heard an explanation. I'm expecting a good reason.

LandSpeeder said:

Balance of Proceeds to be donated to Shriners Hospitals. Sorry this information was not included originally.

BUG-E J said:
Yeah I'm sore as ****. I have never been to aop and that was the first trail I hit. I was talking to big tim later that night and telling him where I rolled and he said damn son you know that's the old bounty hill. It's alot worse than it looks. I shoulda hit it in second

You rolled on the bounty hill?? I saw the Instagram video but couldn't tell where it was that's pretty bad ass. I saw you driving through the parking lot didn't get a chance to holler at you.

Got Jeremy York with Southern Rock bouncing barbeque gonna burn some butt and Brian Ford's gonna "bole" some peanuts up. :eat:

CHASMAN9 said:
Got Jeremy York with Southern Rock bouncing barbeque gonna burn some butt and Brian Ford's gonna "bole" some peanuts up. :eat:

Yup it's true! Talked to the man myself this weekend and he is looking forward to it! Good eats!

bad80cj said:
Yup it's true! Talked to the man myself this weekend and he is looking forward to it! Good eats!

Working on a band for Saturday night!!!! Hope it happens... :dblthumb:

I'm still planning on Saturday!
I've heard rumor of no BBQ man. Any truth to them fables? I wasn't planning on bringing food. Just my checkbook.