• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

MMORV - ShamRock Run 2017 - Mar 24-26

Dirt700 said:
https://youtu.be/fpTrrbaOtfQ

I hate that my trip was cut short, but I did get to ride a little bit. I am glad Joy felt comfortable driving Solo buggy. I am assuming she had the pedal adjusted for the brakes to account for her short frame. Glad Woodlee came down to give some driving lessons and I am glad to see Joy getting some seat time. I am ready to get those two ladies (buggies) to choccolocco as well. I think there are more moderate trails to help them get acquainted with the buggies and all the controls. Yes there are extreme trails too, but being comfortable is paramount. Rear steer, ARBs, Atlas twin sticks, dual brake pedals. Hell, I couldn't even figure out how to turn on the radio in 38 special.

Eddyj said:
I can't believe that there isn't more damage. It landed hard on the belly.
Driver was obviously not fully committed, just saying.

There is a video floating around Facebook.
Your just jealous you ain't got an auto and tons

Probably broke because of all the natty lites you had her loaded down with.
The extra weight is a killer

Clearly if you were running a mans motor (5.4 triton) you would have cleared it with room to spare.

mashyermotor said:
as long as it doesn't have a twist throttle! :rolf:
rocfun said:
Its just like riding a scooter, Jonathan loves it.
He just wont admit it to you guys
To hell with those death traps. Twist throttles should only be on floor scrubbers.

Posted By Nan on FB

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you that came out to Shamrock Run last weekend. It was so good to see the friends that John had through the years. I know he was well loved but I want you to know that he loved you just as well. I will be sending $3,600.00 to the Shriner's Hospitals for Children in his memory. This charity is close and dear to myself and my family. I hope everyone had a good time just having fun this past weekend...I know I did! Joy and I will be continuing to drive the buggies (Joy got her dad's genes....I on the other hand will still be on the easy slopes...slow learner!). We will see you soon in woods. Thanks again everyone

GIZMO1 said:
Posted By Nan on FB

Just wanted to say thanks to all of you that came out to Shamrock Run last weekend. It was so good to see the friends that John had through the years. I know he was well loved but I want you to know that he loved you just as well. I will be sending $3,600.00 to the Shriner's Hospitals for Children in his memory. This charity is close and dear to myself and my family. I hope everyone had a good time just having fun this past weekend...I know I did! Joy and I will be continuing to drive the buggies (Joy got her dad's genes....I on the other hand will still be on the easy slopes...slow learner!). We will see you soon in woods. Thanks again everyone
:dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: Dammit, just ruined my mascara. Watching Joy take solo buggy up destabilizer Saturday was awesome though. Mild trail or no, good to see Jons cars back on the trail. :woot:

Latest posts