• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Theres always tomorrow"

May God be with your family during this tragic time. No amount of words can ease the pain, but abide in Him and know that your sweet daughter is in the arms of Jesus, in no pain and will never know pain or heartache for the rest of eternity. God bless you and thank you for sharing this with us during your time of pain. There are a ton of people praying for you!

Will b praying for you and your wife and family. I try to end my day at work at 4 and go home to spend with my wife and children. Doesnt matter to me if im helping my daughter with her school work or building legos with my son, i love it all and they do to. Cherish the time you hav with your young one.

Re:

My thoughts go out to you and yours and you will be in my prayers. I am going to be the one guy that will go against the grain. Your daughter enjoyed riding, had fun on your adventures to get parts, tires, etc. Mount the tires, get the axle and get it together and let her memory flourish knowing she would have wanted you to and that that's what you would have done if she was here. It is too easy to pick up bad habits, to include drinking, arguing with your wife, etc. Keep your mind busy as well as your hands. This isn't from personal experience, but borrowed from my mentor that lost two grandchildren at a young age.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

I am so sorry for your loss and will keep your family in my prayers. Your experiences are a real eye opener. Cherish everyday with your loved ones. I too took my family to the Falls and took the same pic as you. I can't imagine what you are going through. God blessed you with you daughter and has called her back home.

Eddyj said:
My family is dealt with so much death the last 12 month. I actually lost a grandfather by marriage at 8am this morning. I thought I was able to handle the subject with ease by now. However your story touched me. The one thing I have learned is most people have no ideal what to say at a time like this. To be honest even with myself losing half a dozen people I cared about this year, I still don't know what to say.
I can't imagine the emotions you most be feeling. Hopefully you have a true friend/family member to confide in.
Know you will be in my prayers. Just some fake internet friend who would have your back on any trail anytime.

Had a good friend pass about a month ago. I heard his Uncle say "No one has the right thing to say and even if they did it wouldn't come out right. Just say something"

So sorry for your loss my friend!! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and may God Bless that precious little angel.

So sorry for your loss. The pain of losing a child is something no one should ever have to go through. Your family will be in my prayers.

I wanted to thank all of you for the kind words and prayers. I have had many people ask me what they could do to help. At this point there is nothing anyone can do for us, however we weren't the only ones in that waiting room Friday that did not get to take their child home. Its hard to imagine what it feels like loosing a child and only now can i understand what its like. All of Rebekah's doctors did so much for her, and I thought being a cop was a tough job, I cannot imagine how tough it is to go to work everyday to see all those sick children and know that some may not live to see another birthday. I wanted to pay the awesome doctors at Children's hospital's generosity forward. We have set up a charity account through our church, Northriver Church in Tuscaloosa Alabama.

We have awesome family and friends to support us, but some do not... For those of you that know us or anyone who wishes to help families with sick children I have attached a link to our charity we have set up through the Church, all the money raised will be given directly to Children's Hospital to hopefully further their research into ways to help children just like Rebekah. The most comforting thing I can think of at this time is to know that through this greatest of tragedies some good can come in the form of a charitable donation to those who have done so much for us. Once the money is raised, I will post up how much was raised and how Children's hospital makes use of the funds.

https://northriver.ccbchurch.com/w_give_online.php
If you feel like giving, follow this link and select Rebekah Daffron memorial fund.

The hardest thing I have ever done was help a co worker bury his child. I know you will never forget the life that you shared. Thoughts and prayers with you.

Latest posts