Hardline Crawlers
January 20, 2019, 12:51:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the Calendar for all upcoming rides and competitions.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Theres always tomorrow"  (Read 8715 times)
TacomaJD
Easyline Crawler

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....

« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2017, 03:01:26 PM »

I am not sure why people are forced to endure such tragic events, it makes me angry to think about good folks that are hit with such misfortune and the most giant pieces of trash that do nothing like leach, lie, and steal can churn out kid after kid to carry on their worthless ways, it is not fair. But life is not fair. Bad things will always happen to good people. I can't imagine what you all are going through. Your vivid and emotional detail was a lot to process. I am always saddened to hear of anything like this, especially dealing with a young, undeserving child. Like Bradley Drake said, and I felt the same when I learned about their boy's passing, no matter how bad it hurts, be strong and the primary support system for your wife.

My ole lady lost her father back in the spring. She handled it better than most women would, but she has had her breakdowns. Had planned a night out with my friends over Christmas break, as she just had a night out with one of her friends 2 nights before, so it was my turn. (her son was at his dad's that week). So I went out and I guess her being home alone that night just got to her. When I got home, she was laying in bed crying and watching the dvd of picture slides they made for her dad's funeral. Now I come home to that, kinda felt guilty about going out, even though it was planned in advance and she already had her night out. She just doesn't do good when she is alone. Just a heads up of what you may encounter with your wife, and I hope you are both able to deal with it in a healthy way and carry all the good memories forward with you guys.
Crhall

« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2017, 06:48:58 PM »

I had a hard time getting through the post, my stomach dropped and eyes watered up. I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family is going through. I don't know you but I haven't stopped thinking about you since I read this, this morning.  I am guilty as the next person to get so wrapped up in everyday life! I forget about what is really important,  We get so absorbed in our life and everyday things, material things, things that may not go right, we think its a huge deal...This is a reminder that money, any material things mean absolutely nothing compared to family.  This is huge eye opener and you've touched all of us here..  Stay strong, keep as positive as you can, There's nothing anyone here can do or say, but if you need to vent or talk, I bet every person here would be willing to lend a ear!!!! It sounds like you were GREAT parents and cherished every moment with her.. Prayers..
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 06:58:39 PM by Crhall » Logged
whiskeymakin

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2017, 06:07:19 AM »

So sorry man.  This weekend was our 2nd year since Jack passed too. 
Thoughts and prayers for you. 

J.t.  tullahoma/lynchburg, tn
everythings for sale
d_daffron

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2019, 08:49:03 PM »

So I'm bringing this back up, today marks two years since my little girl passed away. I dont want to bring everyone down but I do want to remind you guys to spend every second you can with your loved ones and treat it like its the last second you'll ever have. Never take what you have for granted because you never know when it'll be the last of your adventures together. Dont forget to tell those you love how much they mean to you. We had alot of great andventures with Rebekah and that I am thankful for.
NOVI FED COUPE

« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2019, 07:51:37 AM »

Praying for you and your family.
Dan Dibble

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2019, 08:17:34 AM »

Prayers for your family

Dan
CHASMAN9
Just in town for supplies...
Hardline Crawler

Hardline OG Administrator

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2019, 08:22:35 AM »

I could never imagine the pain you must feel, and can only offer you prayers for your loss. 

ADMINISTRATOR 

Gregg Cary
Chelsea, Al
"Heart Attack Buggy"
Many thanks to my sponsors;
Dewey, Cheat em, and Howe
#barkequalstraction

Sosebee's off-road and Performance
RCV Performance Axles- Strongest axles on the Planet-www.rcvperformance.com
Jays Hydrographics- www.jayshydrographics.com
Team Yukon
The Luke

« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2019, 10:07:15 AM »

I’m so sorry for yalls loss.  We’ll be praying for y’all
throttlejunkie

« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2019, 10:54:52 AM »

So sorry for your loss, praying for you and your family.
Rockoholic

« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2019, 05:40:15 PM »

As I read this again this morning I remember reading then too and the pain I felt for your family. As a father of a son that has struggled with seizures as well this hit home to me. May your family find peace in knowing that another Angel got her wings. May god bless you and your family then, now and forever.
P
Custom as Hell
Administrator

If its free, its P

« Reply #60 on: January 15, 2019, 11:25:27 AM »

So incredibly sorry for your loss,prayers and best thoughts to you and your family.  Absolutely heartbreaking

" If a guy hasnt got any gamble in him, he isnt worth a crap"
Evel Knievel

OG Hardline Custom/ Hardline Crawler
#TaketheHardline
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: