• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Theres always tomorrow"

Man I am sad to hear of this lose to your family. Reading this made my heart sink like a rock.
Having a little girl not much older than her...hits really close to home. I've been very guilty of putting things off with my daughter because I had "more important things" to do... you have opened my eyes with that post.
My wife and I will be thinking and praying for you and yours. :'(

I sit hear at work on my keyboard with tears in my eyes and wonder how you have the strength to have written this sir? Your words to share are truly an inspiration and something to live by day to day. I too find myself fretting over some menial thing that will not matter tomorrow, instead of what really is important today. From what it sounds like though, you and your wife have done nothing wrong and your strengths will get you through this horrible ordeal together. I know that because of this, I will be more focused on what is important in my life than just the what is in front of me and remember the blessings that have been bestowed up on me. God help you and your wife.

You are in our thoughts.
As the father of an 18 year old daughter I worried about something like this everyday as she was growing up as she is the only one we could have.
You have my condolences.

Don't know you man, but my thoughts and prayers go out to your family. I am with Greg on this, sitting here with tears in my eyes thinking about my kids and how you must feel. I hate to hear it really do, be strong, be faithful and you will see that little angel again. Prayers man prayers.

#FLYHIGHLITTLEANGEL

So sorry for your loss!

You are so correct we are not promised tomorrow so cherish life and most importantly LIVE life!

Me and my wife lost our little boy too soon at 14 months old, there isn't a day that goes by I don't think about him and wonder what he would be today, he would be 4 now, and that will never stop. The only advice i know to give you is to stay strong keep your head up, your wife needs that I promise, and cherish the time you did have with that little angel and know that one day yall will be reunited!

Wow, that just put a lump in my throat, tears in my eyes and took the air out of my lungs.

You are a strong man for being able to post that up. Thank you for sharing and helping point us all in the right direction.

I am not sure why people are forced to endure such tragic events, it makes me angry to think about good folks that are hit with such misfortune and the most giant pieces of trash that do nothing like leach, lie, and steal can churn out kid after kid to carry on their worthless ways, it is not fair. But life is not fair. Bad things will always happen to good people. I can't imagine what you all are going through. Your vivid and emotional detail was a lot to process. I am always saddened to hear of anything like this, especially dealing with a young, undeserving child. Like Bradley Drake said, and I felt the same when I learned about their boy's passing, no matter how bad it hurts, be strong and the primary support system for your wife.

My ole lady lost her father back in the spring. She handled it better than most women would, but she has had her breakdowns. Had planned a night out with my friends over Christmas break, as she just had a night out with one of her friends 2 nights before, so it was my turn. (her son was at his dad's that week). So I went out and I guess her being home alone that night just got to her. When I got home, she was laying in bed crying and watching the dvd of picture slides they made for her dad's funeral. Now I come home to that, kinda felt guilty about going out, even though it was planned in advance and she already had her night out. She just doesn't do good when she is alone. Just a heads up of what you may encounter with your wife, and I hope you are both able to deal with it in a healthy way and carry all the good memories forward with you guys.

I had a hard time getting through the post, my stomach dropped and eyes watered up. I can't even begin to imagine what you and your family is going through. I don't know you but I haven't stopped thinking about you since I read this, this morning. I am guilty as the next person to get so wrapped up in everyday life! I forget about what is really important, We get so absorbed in our life and everyday things, material things, things that may not go right, we think its a huge deal...This is a reminder that money, any material things mean absolutely nothing compared to family. This is huge eye opener and you've touched all of us here.. Stay strong, keep as positive as you can, There's nothing anyone here can do or say, but if you need to vent or talk, I bet every person here would be willing to lend a ear!!!! It sounds like you were GREAT parents and cherished every moment with her.. Prayers..

So I'm bringing this back up, today marks two years since my little girl passed away. I dont want to bring everyone down but I do want to remind you guys to spend every second you can with your loved ones and treat it like its the last second you'll ever have. Never take what you have for granted because you never know when it'll be the last of your adventures together. Dont forget to tell those you love how much they mean to you. We had alot of great andventures with Rebekah and that I am thankful for.

I could never imagine the pain you must feel, and can only offer you prayers for your loss.

ADMINISTRATOR

As I read this again this morning I remember reading then too and the pain I felt for your family. As a father of a son that has struggled with seizures as well this hit home to me. May your family find peace in knowing that another Angel got her wings. May god bless you and your family then, now and forever.

Latest posts