• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

"Theres always tomorrow"

So incredibly sorry for your loss,prayers and best thoughts to you and your family. Absolutely heartbreaking

I Imagine most everyone in this thread has long since moved on from Hardline, I have also. But I still wanted to bring this thread back up one last time. Today is the day... we should be celebrating my 10 year old girl's birthday. Instead here we are with nothing to celebrate. Don't forget "there's always tomorrow" until there isn't a tomorrow with the ones you love. Make sure to make every day with your loved ones meaningful and treat them like they're your last. We are fortunate that we did just that and made all our time with Rebekah as meaningful as possible.

I Imagine most everyone in this thread has long since moved on from Hardline, I have also. But I still wanted to bring this thread back up one last time. Today is the day... we should be celebrating my 10 year old girl's birthday. Instead here we are with nothing to celebrate. Don't forget "there's always tomorrow" until there isn't a tomorrow with the ones you love. Make sure to make every day with your loved ones meaningful and treat them like they're your last. We are fortunate that we did just that and made all our time with Rebekah as meaningful as possible.
Good, albeit sad reminder.