• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH - King of the Hammers 2017 (Feb 3rd Thru 11th)

Yeah. If Jordan can keep it together, he should be a contender. The new car put down 682 horsepower to the rear wheels on the dyno last week, and he says the suspension is unbelievable. I just hope it holds together with that much power!

Re:

Rokcrler said:
Best of luck! That car is stupid fast.
Was the trans ok after qualifying?

nope, I believe they changed it last night.

Jordan should definitely be a contender if it will stay together. good luck guys, I'll be pulling for you to podium :driving:

Transmission was toasted before qualifying. Had to tune it to max line pressure all the time to get through the qualifying lap. Swapping it today. We were planning on putting the new trans in before the race anyways.

I'm on my way to the lakebed now!

bluetoy said:
Yeah. If Jordan can keep it together, he should be a contender. The new car put down 682 horsepower to the rear wheels on the dyno last week, and he says the suspension is unbelievable. I just hope it holds together with that much power!

He's a helluva driver, he was insanely fast in ecors

Any word on Randy Slawson with Cole/Madram11 (4848)riding passenger? Been watching and following the Trackers (which have been down most of the day), but no updates that I have heard thus far.

ridered3 said:
Any word on Randy Slawson with Cole/Madram11 (4848)riding passenger? Been watching and following the Trackers (which have been down most of the day), but no updates that I have heard thus far.

Heard transmission went out on mile 41 of first lap.

I was about to ask if power tools became illegal in the pits. Guys were wrenching with hand tools instead of an impact, during a race. ???

lowbudgetjunk said:
I was about to ask if power tools became illegal in the pits. Guys were wrenching with hand tools instead of an impact, during a race. ???

Yeah I was surprised by that too. For the Campbell's to be a big name and big team I was surprised by the lack of tools, Teryy Madden saying that the pit guys didn't know Baileys rig very well, and for them to have packed two passenger knuckles, but not a single driver side knuckles. :wtflol:

Met Shannon years ago at WE Rock Dayton and he's a super guy and very humble. Just surprised by the Pit setup/cluster.

RustyC said:
Tom Wayes has got a run going!

We really need this on the east coast.

I like that they said of they put the mic in Toms vehicle, that he would probably be dragging Miles and the camera crew down the short course track.

I've been pulling for Tom Wayes to win since he crossed the finish line missing a tire, front wheel drive only, low side a couple years back. Sombitch can drive.

Wayes appears broken and not moving coming up Spooners along with Clay Gilstrap. Neither moving.

Jason Scherer is out of Outer Limits and out on the Emerson lakebed again.

Wayland Campbell just turned onto the lakebed behind him followed by his dad Shannon.

Others in a traffic jamb it would appear coming up Spooners.

Re:

I love Shannon's comments when he was in the car. He gave Weylan all kinds of credit for the hard driving race. Proud Dad moment for sure.

Latest posts