• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

KOH - King of the Hammers 2017 (Feb 3rd Thru 11th)

Re:

mdo817 said:
I love Shannon's comments when he was in the car. He gave Weylan all kinds of credit for the hard driving race. Proud Dad moment for sure.

Very true there. Seeing Shannon's face when told he beat Wayland by 28 seconds was priceless. His first look was of disappointment for Wayland, followed quickly by a Proud Dad Moment.

I would love to see the post race interview when they was still in the cars of the top 5 I got to see 6th place on back What all did Miller say about the race ?

5BrothersFabrication said:
Did NOBODY ****ing record the podium interviews? :dunno:

jp fan said:
I would love to see the post race interview when they was still in the cars of the top 5 I got to see 6th place on back What all did Miller say about the race ?

Ultra4 just posted Friday videos to their website yesterday. Go to the link v below, Navigate to the top right side of the screen (Box with the Play symbol in it), click the Play box and a drop down menu will open. Then select what you want to watch (Currently they have videos up for events held on Saturday through the main race on Friday).

https://ultra4racing.com/live

Got back Saturday night about 10:30. This was trip # 7 once again had a fantastic trip. It's a long drive but worth every mile of it!

Has anyone heard an update on Bailey Campbell??? Shannon said she had a nasty rollover during the main race Friday, needed to go to the hospital to get checked out but wouldn't leave until her buggy/car crossed the finish line.