• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

I'm planning on doing this ride and bringing the toy hauler trailer. Any feedback on which campsites are best? All the cabins are, of course, spoken for long ago. I usually camp at the city campground in Evarts, but the conversation about the Putney campground has gotten me curious. Looks like most of the RV campsites are still available.

kkoepper said:
I'm planning on doing this ride and bringing the toy hauler trailer. Any feedback on which campsites are best? All the cabins are, of course, spoken for long ago. I usually camp at the city campground in Evarts, but the conversation about the Putney campground has gotten me curious. Looks like most of the RV campsites are still available.

Putney is awesome. You will not be disappointed.

X74 on Putney! I used to stay on Evarts side all the time, but will sleep on the gravel at Putney before getting a cabin on Evarts side now.

Mind if tag along? Sas'd, dual cased, smashed up tacoma on 37s with the big toyota axles... no idea what group i would be in lol!

Putneys awesome, i have stayed down there evreytime i have been to harlan, no idea what the appeal of the evarts side was/is.

gslander said:
Mind if tag along? Sas'd, dual cased, smashed up tacoma on 37s with the big toyota axles... no idea what group i would be in lol!

Putneys awesome, i have stayed down there evreytime i have been to harlan, no idea what the appeal of the evarts side was/is.

Be a little pissed if you don't show up.....and X elevetybillion on the Putney Side....Campground man runs a tight ship and has cameras all over the place, though not really needed on that side of the trailhead.

read like 5 posts ago ? ;)

If I'm stateside, of course, I'm in. Maybe with a rig, who knows ?

kkoepper said:
Anybody got any input on which campsites are best?

Campground Putney without a doubt. A campsite there is wouldn't get any past #14

Thanks Poolman. That's what I was looking for. Didn't know if any were tough to get into with a 34' gooseneck.

I'm thinking about this, got a dr appointment that Monday so a 3 day weekend for me, so any Yankees wanna show up , onepieceatatime or sting. Of course depends on if my junk holds up after windrock 2 weeks before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

Zjman said:
I'm thinking about this, got a dr appointment that Monday so a 3 day weekend for me, so any Yankees wanna show up , onepieceatatime or sting. Of course depends on if my junk holds up after windrock 2 weeks before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The thought has crossed my mind. I was wondering if we could find a place to drop our rigs off in the way home from Windrock if they hold up. Then we could drive down empty and make life a little easier.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Well I guess I'm going.....Just reserved a campsite at Putney. Now all I gotta do is keep my junk together and running till then.

If any of you need parts brought down ( Or back up ) from up this way.....Hit me up

It seems like it. Hell I might drag my crap up there for this one.