• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

pholmann said:
So are we calling this the fall hardline ride?

Might as well. I think we've taken Putney over that weekend. 8)

Im in for this one. Guess i need to buy me a set of sticky tires before this one. Never been so im gonna need to tag along with somebody for sure.

Re:

It was supposed to be one of the Fall HL rides. JohnG made the trip in 14 for the first time and couldn't wait to get back.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

Unless you breakdown the first day and miss all the wheeling

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

That's exactly what happened to me in 2014, blew a intake gasket and thought it was a head gasket going up the hill from Putney. Spent all weekend at the cabin. Everyone was staying on the other side then.

lowbudgetjunk said:

That's what the back up rhino is for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
That's what the back up rhino is for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually just went outside to see if the pos would start after sitting for 2 months, grass was getting a little tall around my yard ornament! molaugh

Re:

poolman said:
That's exactly what happened to me in 2014, blew a intake gasket and thought it was a head gasket going up the hill from Putney. Spent all weekend at the cabin. Everyone was staying on the other side then.

I wasn't trying to rub it in......

.....too hard :flipoff1:

So...Should Just call and reserve a campsite at the Putney campground? I believe we are "in" for this one too!! loller.gif

Mattman347 said:
So...Should Just call and reserve a campsite at the Putney campground? I believe we are "in" for this one too!! loller.gif

Cmon down I'll be there. Good times...

Re:

If all goes well, Red Buggy will be dialed in for this ride. As well, Red buggy will be for sale immediately after.

smbroady82 said:
Do you have to reserve a camp site or is there an open "free for all" area like most places have?

RV campsites must be reserved unless there is one still open when you get there. Primitive sites are all first come first serve. Putney has a large area next to the bath house that they use for primative sites. It is a nice and flat area. I will be tent camping more than likely but reserved an RV site to ensure I would have a spot and I want some electric.

scooter60 said:
RV campsites must be reserved unless there is one still open when you get there. Primitive sites are all first come first serve. Puntey has a large area next to the bath house that they use for primative sites. It is a nice and flat area. I will be tent camping more than likely but reserved an RV site to ensure I would have a spot and I want some electric.

good deal, thanks for the info. thumb.gif

scooter60 said:
RV campsites must be reserved unless there is one still open when you get there. Primitive sites are all first come first serve. Puntey has a large area next to the bath house that they use for primative sites. It is a nice and flat area. I will be tent camping more than likely but reserved an RV site to ensure I would have a spot and I want some electric.

Party will be at scooter's. :drinkers: