• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am good for a trail ride day on Friday.....I would like to have a 50 mph minimum dash back to the campground around dusk if possible. Honestly the most fun I've had at relatively high speed in a crawler before. Patrick was peppering the world and kicking up dust.....I was missing some cylinders, but tried to keep up

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

pretty sure the yota tops out around a whopping 30-35ish mph, I may can get it up to 39-40 going downhill lol

Re:

The FJ was screaming in 4th and 5th. That 4.0 made me a believer for longevity....and I am not playing when I say I wanna run hard and fast on the backside.....it was fun and is a fond memory temp be damned and passengers be weary

Re:

There is going to be one opportunity for whomever cancelled Patricks reservations to unfuck that situation. Lori is bringing the RV and the buggy and she will be staying in the original spots she had designated. A can of worms need not be opened, just poorly repaired and pm to let me know it happened.

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
There is going to be one opportunity for whomever cancelled Patricks reservations to unfuck that situation. Lori is bringing the RV and the buggy and she will be staying in the original spots she had designated. A can of worms need not be opened, just poorly repaired and pm to let me know it happened.

Wow you're kidding?

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:

The guy that took his reservation was a friend of Patrick's.

lowbudgetjunk said:

That is some LOW LIFE ****!

poolman said:
Kel, why don't we plan a day to just trail ride, we can cover a lot of ground and see the park. I know my way around, rafter b2000 is better at it. Just a day of trail riding? All the hardline guys can line up, that way it dosent matter tire size rig ect. Then Saturday it can be a free for all.

If I get to go I'm all for this. I don't know my way around Harlan and would love to see the park and have a day of good old trail riding.

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

jeeptj99 said:
If I get to go I'm all for this. I don't know my way around Harlan and would love to see the park and have a day of good old trail riding.
If by day of riding to see the park, do you mean two days of trail riding?

jeeptj99 said:

I'm gonna try to get mongo to trailer my junk up there if we can both get free. That's all I'll be doing is trail riding and watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to convince my french friend to bring his winch challenge Jeep.

Yall might see a twin motor winch soon 8)

TBItoy said:
I'm gonna try to get mongo to trailer my junk up there if we can both get free. That's all I'll be doing is trail riding and watching

What are you bringing? The wife's 4Runner?

The Luke said:
What are you bringing? The wife's 4Runner?

Hers is probably currently the most capable vehicle we own molaugh

I hope to get the winch on my 3rd gen and the fenders clearanced for the 33s

Otherwise I'll bring the Tacoma

But it's probably just a pipe dream at this point anyway

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

lowbudgetjunk said:
If by day of riding to see the park, do you mean two days of trail riding?

One day leaf looking the next hitting the harder stuff I can do. I've never been to Harlan and actually seen it. Last time we went I remember going to lower rock garden and going to the Everets side. We were staying in Putney.

TBItoy said:

Tell him I called him a homo. I haven't seen him since gmp probably 2012 or 2013