• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

A/C repair at the campgrounds. And a fire :) **** working Thursday or Friday this week
2de66bdfcf760161411b58bb3fbe1c69.jpg
b249cb0197f752ae7677e9d87023f3cd.jpg

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Just courius, what's the riding plans for Saturday? Any certain trails everybody's gonna hit or Everyman for his self or what? I'll be with outcast over on the everts side.

This commercial brought to you by Wizard Wood.......and as to Saturday, let's meet up at Lil Jagger early.......like 9am or earlier
9efae61ea9a08b139062d80d63494e99.jpg

lowbudgetjunk said:
This commercial brought to you by Wizard Wood.......and as to Saturday, let's meet up at Lil Jagger early.......like 9am or earlier
9efae61ea9a08b139062d80d63494e99.jpg

Sounds like a plan.

What about Friday ? Any certain loop so we can meet up? It will be around 3 or 4 cst before me and June dog are there.

June dog said:
Just courius, what's the riding plans for Saturday? Any certain trails everybody's gonna hit or Everyman for his self or what? I'll be with outcast over on the everts side.
[/quote

You won't be the only one there on the everts side I will be there saturday night and maybe friday evening if things work out

jp fan said:
June dog said:
[/quote

You won't be the only one there on the everts side I will be there saturday night and maybe friday evening if things work out

There's some from Ohio, bbtank45 and some of his crew said they were staying there too.

Re:

There's 20 buggies here already. Them boys been spinnin' tars already.

Y'all make sure you guys take a ton of pics. Good thing I didn't make the trip. Last night my steering box on the tow pig took a **** on me. Been a bitch be 5 hours away and that thing break.

Hate that I'm missing this! Y'all make sure to make Jeff (Sting) hit Pony Hill and Creme Puff in that Cadillac buggy and get some videos for me!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Already saw a video of Alex scott on cream puff and little jagger, went up both pretty easy... saying the biggest problem is the dust.
Wish I was having that problem
Hopefully next year

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

onepieceatatime said:
Hate that I'm missing this! Y'all make sure to make Jeff (Sting) hit Pony Hill and Creme Puff in that Cadillac buggy and get some videos for me!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Of him upside down? Cause that's what I got.

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

June dog said:
Sounds like a plan.
We are getting everything sorted out over here and packing up. Should be there a little before 9am.

Same here ! Glad I got to meet some of y'all. Didn't get to ride hardly any Friday due to alternator grimlens but had an awesome time Yesterday!