• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

tonybolton said:
Naaa....I think I have some shoes that need relacing and a tennis racket restrung. ;)

Hahahaha hahahaha I mite have to work that weekend

clemsonjeep said:
Ya'll just might get this fat kid motivated to fix his rig with all this talk about wheeling!

Getr fixed. Wheelin with you would motivate me to buy stickies! As if I don't already want them bad enough.

Cabins are done and the best RV sites are going too. Best be calling if you wanna camp with the cool kids.

My goal is to have my red tube buggy there and have a few rides under my belt. Looks like we are going to need at least a couple groups to head out riding.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Looks like we are going to need at least a couple groups to head out riding.

I was thinking the same thing. Looks like the local AA meeting exploded :drinkers: I'm sure we can figure it out :driving:

Yeah no one wants to have a prejacwheelin incident. But definitely looking like it's going to be a good ride :dblthumb:

I just realized this is the same weekend as the SRRS finals. Should cut down on some of the traffic hopefully. :driving:

lowbudgetjunk said:
My goal is to have my red tube buggy there and have a few rides under my belt. Looks like we are going to need at least a couple groups to head out riding.

Might as well put all the yota axled rigs together so we don't hurt any feelings.

Ya we don't need to hear any crying from the yota guys about how they cant follow the big boys. :flipoff1: