• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

kboring said:
My crew will be there more than likely..we try and go that weekend every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I will get a number instead of wandering off on my own this time....Haven't heard from Bart or Lee yet.

Sent from my A571VL using Tapatalk

Forbanger said:
****! I don't have Yota axles. I don't have a LS, 283,or even a huge 305. What group am I in? :dunno:
I am riding with stupid shirts are required for the people that ride with me. And you have to have patience and a working winch.

lowbudgetjunk said:
I am riding with stupid shirts are required for the people that ride with me. And you have to have patience and a working winch.

Thank goodness! I was scared there for a min. Now I'm sure I will fit right in. :****:

Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

Forbanger said:
****! I don't have Yota axles. I don't have a LS, 283,or even a huge 305. What group am I in? :dunno:

I dont have any of that stuff either James. We can hook up and ride, like the bastard stepchildren we are.

Can't wait to meet some of you guys. This should be a great trip.

scooter60 said:

You know me, I know them. Your in for a treat! Our last few rides have been a blast! :****: Besides Kel almost getting his nuts squashed off!!!! laughing1. And redline pissing off a bunch of assholes at 830 in the morning, and me hitting every tree in Tennessee, Rafterb2000 and the tracker ordeal, Pholeman has a river in his camp......... I'll stop there molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

scooter60 said:
I dont have any of that stuff either James. We can hook up and ride, like the bastard stepchildren we are.

At least you have a V8! Trying to get Max to go on this!

poolman said:
You know me, I know them. Your in for a treat! Our last few rides have been a blast! :****: Besides Kel almost getting his nuts squashed off!!!! laughing1. And redline pissing off a bunch of assholes at 830 in the morning, and me hitting every tree in Tennessee, Rafterb2000 and the tracker ordeal, Pholeman has a river in his camp......... I'll stop there molaugh molaugh molaugh molaugh

Sounds like I'm in with the right group! :spin:

Forbanger said:
At least you have a V8! Trying to get Max to go on this!

He should go. I may say something to him myself.

we try like hell to have a good time them asshole didn't say nothing to me that morning waited until night after they got drunk and I went to bed.

I wished Max would make the trip in that big hot rod Scrambler love to see it in action

This is my weekend ride from here on out at Harlan, minimum. First full weekend of October until they close the park down. Who done got Crawfords Cry ready for me to get winched off of?

As well.....V8? I gots 6 cylinders of fury inline and one that is in a V configuration with a super charger. Neither are operational and no idea which one I shall take. But, I would bet top dollar that is at or less than 6 cylinders.

Lol. Didn't mean to insult you with the v8 remarks! Looking forward to this ride. Wish it wasn't so far off.

Forbanger said:
Lol. Didn't mean to insult you with the v8 remarks! Looking forward to this ride. Wish it wasn't so far off.

No worries brother. I've had some pretty damn good times with a 1.3 liter Sami. I have had some pretty good times in a borrowed rig and/or as a passenger. Best time I will have all year is the current day that I am living.

Forbanger said:

Your gonna have to toughen up. **** him. Don't apologize. If anything give him this.

10-4. I'm ready to be in the big block group. Just something small like a 632 to start with. Don't want to get carried away right out of the gate.