• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

lowbudgetjunk said:
If all goes well, Red Buggy will be dialed in for this ride. As well, Red buggy will be for sale immediately after.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Is this an indication of the beating it will receive or that you'd rather not bother dragging it back home?

easleycrawler said:

...and bunches!!!

I can't wait for this ride, Scooter, looking forward to riding with you too, since you had a huge part in putting my junk together. :dblthumb: :drinkers:

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017

clemsonjeep said:
Is this an indication of the beating it will receive or that you'd rather not bother dragging it back home?

...and bunches!!!
I beat the **** out of everything I own. Probably good I wasn't alive in the slave owning days......too much? Whatever, get some thicker skin of you gots a problem. I am also guessing that I break a driveshaft. All the other parts should be more than up to the task.

Built glide by PTC, 4 speed Atlas, super charged 3.4 yota, 14 bolt and and a HP 60 with chromolys.

poolman said:
I can't wait for this ride, Scooter, looking forward to riding with you too, since you had a huge part in putting my junk together. :dblthumb: :drinkers:

I may have turned a bolt or two but so am not sure how much of that buggy is junk. It has a fairly nice parts list. :****:

Gonna be great to ride with you finally. I hope I can keep up! Gonna be some good times for sure. :driving:

Should be interesting around the campfire! I'm making a trip this weekend to start stocking up on "Racing Fuel" :drinkers:

The next task is to make sure the wife gets off work on Friday. I want to be down there Thursday night and she never misses a trip to Harlan.

I am planning to make this ride also, I will be missing the fall Crawl ride do to a wedding. It's looking like there will be a great show put on with all these awesome rigs over there at one time :dblthumb:

jp fan said:
I am planning to make this ride also, I will be missing the fall Crawl ride do to a wedding. It's looking like there will be a great show put on with all these awesome rigs over there at one time :dblthumb:

:woot: Gonna be good to see ya Ryan! I wanna see your new buggy in person. Looks great in the pics I've seen.

scooter60 said:
I may have turned a bolt or two but so am not sure how much of that buggy is junk. It has a fairly nice parts list. :****:

Gonna be great to ride with you finally. I hope I can keep up! Gonna be some good times for sure. :driving:

Should be interesting around the campfire! I'm making a trip this weekend to start stocking up on "Racing Fuel" :drinkers:

The next task is to make sure the wife gets off work on Friday. I want to be down there Thursday night and she never misses a trip to Harlan.

Racing fuel!!!???? I'll take a apple.

scooter60 said:
:woot: Gonna be good to see ya Ryan! I wanna see your new buggy in person. Looks great in the pics I've seen.
[/quote
Yeah man it will be good to see you guys again, I am going to try and run a few tanks of pane through it before then to make sure it's ready and reliable thanks man

Re:

Just dropped off my buggy at the disassembly shop. Should be done at some point. I offered the disassembler a ride in the passenger seat, but he wisely avoided my attempt to lure him in.

We also have two primitive areas that are quite large up on the hill also, with picnic tables, porto potties and bbq grills etc in addition to the overflow area near the RV sites that is.

Campground Man said:
We also have two primitive areas that are quite large up on the hill also, with picnic tables, porto potties and bbq grills etc in addition to the overflow area near the RV sites that is.

Are you full up besides primitive camp sites?

The Electric/RV sites are already booked, so only primitive camping is left. Feel free to run a generator if needed and we pretty much have unlimited room to park and run a generator or primitive camp. Never ran out of room in 12 years...

Campground Man...what's the latest on that additional acreage that was in the works to be added to the park?