• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

I gotta ask...did anyone get or know of anyone that got a video of me in lions den? I probably won't ever have that big red bastard back in there but it was fun!

Nice seeing the people I knew and meeting the news ones. After watching the videos I recognized several rigs that I didn't even know were members here. Looking forward to fall crawl!

Bebop said:
Heck yeah, thanks for videoing that !

Had a blast all weekend long !

Riding with you, Hardline guys is always a pleasure. I met cool people, seen friends again and ate very well.

Lori did extremely well, she's getting the hang of the buggy more and more everyday.

Thanks for letting me drive the buggy up Creampuff, Waterfall and Crawfords Cry. Bucket list stuff. I enjoyed every single second of it.

Lots of good memories were made, I just wish we had a bid sexy bald headed guy with us. I hope you laughed at my driving from up there.

Also, thanks Blake and Mike for helping put the buggy back together for this ride and coming to the rescue of 4 people on Friday night. You guys rock !

Thanks for the compliment Frenchie! I couldn't have said it better myself Blake & Mike & you were awesome working on the buggy to prepare it for this ride. I wish Patrick could have been there, but I know he was watching over us all. I can't thank everyone enough for being so supportive, all the help on the buggy and the awesome food and the fellowship. It truly is an honor to be a part of the Hardlne family. I don't know what I would have done without y'all.
Enzo, it was my pleasure for you to drive the buggy up those obstacles, I know it was Patrick's pleasure too (gonna say he probably did get a good laugh at both of us). Glad that we could help facilitate some bucket list stuff for you. You have been an awesome friend to both Patrick and myself.
This weekend truly was an emotional filled one. Had lots of good laughs and lots of good cries. A lot of good memories made and some good old ones shared around the campfire.
I am truly thankful for each one of you.

Had an absolute blast on this ride! It was nice to finally meet the frenchie, even tho he approached me like I had ran over his dog in the parking lot. :****: And thank you very very much whoever welded my frame up. Sorry I didn't get to mingle quite as much as I would've liked. And I missed the crapes! Once again I didn't get to wheel with Alex. Some day we will buddy! To "my crew" (new and old) it was a pleasure wheelin with y'all. I can't wait to do this again! I have some videos, but they're all on my wife's phone. Maybe I can get them uploaded this weekend. Next time I swear I will mingle more.

Mike / 5bros is the one who's welded your frame.

Sorry for walking up on you, just wanted to stop you an talk molaugh

I learned something new while Dooder was doing all that welding. Apparently, you don't even need a welding helmet as long as you keep the arc behind the nozzle. Haha. :****:

good to see people that I knew and meet some new people had a good time dust was bad hope to see some of u at fall crawl

Beerj said:
I learned something new while Dooder was doing all that welding. Apparently, you don't even need a welding helmet as long as you keep the arc behind the nozzle. Haha. :****:

Gospel.

I welded TheLuke's entire cage with a pair of DARK ass sunglasses. Welding hood ****ed up on a weekend, we made it work with what we had.

Re: Re: Harlan October 5-8, 2017 Patrick Holmann memorial ride

redline diesel said:
sorry about throwing dirt and rocks on u all at little jagger
I ran like Phoebe from friends. No one else knew it was coming till Selvey made it rain.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Random pics the Mrs. took
442aca4c95062c9548c5b25fa3e37d69.jpg
72f0a1c0e90b67fb7a40ca74aaed68ab.jpg
6ad009cd09e9726f8249b7a586a30398.jpg
802d16d1c21e9f0ee306f6a2f2db7e87.jpg
5c3838d398949b70f5c41bb7dab1f1d7.jpg
28f98776af1e97b8fe76366ecca9f80f.jpg
14283e702f1abe11d17f9d5df7bab119.jpg
8e9508697816e62c73d379a96cbfed69.jpg
5ff3ee55e8c42eb4b9c4ea274c472d3f.jpg
c895c8038ab019c4fc41a34345d0b04d.jpg