• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Adoption update

What do you need in slc? I have a contact out there that I can reach out to. He was one of my customers at my last job good dude.

Congrats on finding him that's awesome!

It's asking a lot but hopefully a hookup on a rental car and maybe an air bnb or something. We are going to have to stay out there for a minimum of 10 days. Very possible it will be more. Could be a few weeks. Money is going to be super tight since we are still short by almost $3k. And that's not including any travel expenses. We're scrambling to sell stuff and raise what we can.

Re:

Let me see if I can scrape together some more pennies or something to sell. I just got to go to my 5 year olds dance recital. She did great and to deprive someone of having fun with their little one in Un American. Do you have a go fund me? It at least a deposit only account. I'd like to think we could come up with 5k collectively to help you guys out with living the dream so many if us take for granted. I know some folks that dropped more than a grand on a weekend of wheeling, just in parts, not including fuel, food or lodging this weekend.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

We do. I can't even tell you how much it means to us when people step up and help out. After everything people have done for us through this process, I've got a lifetime of "paying it forward" to do. If any of y'all ever need anything, and I can help, don't hesitate to holler at me.

https://www.youcaring.com/lukeandrachelwilfong-746944

The Luke said:
We do. I can't even tell you how much it means to us when people step up and help out. After everything people have done for us through this process, I've got a lifetime of "paying it forward" to do. If any of y'all ever need anything, and I can help, don't hesitate to holler at me.

https://www.youcaring.com/lukeandrachelwilfong-746944

You got paypal?

Yea. I left out the .com due to the scammers out there. But yep, that's definitely me.

I have been following.......I'll be sending some $ this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate that a lot man. Every little bit helps.

If I can ever do anything for any of y'all, don't hesitate to holler my way.

Y'all are alright in my book, for what it's worth. Thanks to a hardline and us selling a ton of stuff, as of twenty minutes ago, we are only about $300 short.

We are currently sitting here staring at the phone waiting on a call from the birth mom. The case manager and her are supposed to call us any minute. This will be our first time speaking to/meeting her.

Induction date for set for the 10th. One week from today We're headed to Utah!