• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

Re: Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

5BrothersFabrication said:
What the hell did you do? Break something, have to fix it and then play catch up?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

onepieceatatime said:
What the hell did you do? Break something, have to fix it and then play catch up?

Hahahahaha Hahaha hahaha Hahaha hahaha Hahaha hahaha

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

June dog said:
That was a close one. How do you invite players? I've tried and can't figure it out.
Bottom left corner

1f34eac20fc74a1b6f13bff13666b285.jpg

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

tonybolton said:
Bottom left corner

1f34eac20fc74a1b6f13bff13666b285.jpg
Gotcha, I can't figure out my login pass word. I'll getter figured out. It looks like I'm gonna have to save up some moneys to be able to run with you now. That little Red cuda wanna be is fast.

Re:

tonybolton said:
Lol....

That's why I like this game...it gives alota money rewards so you don't hafta play 12 years to buy a set of tires.

Where you getting a lot of money? Seems like forever between mods for me. And by forever, I mean like an hour. My jeep is only level 6 on everything.

Re:

Jus keep playing cup challenges. The 3 little treasure boxes unlock by watching lame game adverts.

4grand here....6 grand there....10k on some rare occasions.

The higher mods you go/higher level you attain the higher the money. Obviously more you win the better the rewards.

I got a $26,000 unlock today.

Re:

My **** keeps telling me I gotta install the game everytime I try that. I've already installed it but they want my Google password and I can't remember that ****

Re: Re:

onepieceatatime said:
My **** keeps telling me I gotta install the game everytime I try that. I've already installed it but they want my Google password and I can't remember that ****

Yea.....mine does that too for some reason. But...I think once you click on it....back out....then go into your game like normal, your new people will show up on the challenge/daily/weekly section.

Anybody down for a little grudge racing with the jeep? I keep getting my ass handed to me by the monster trucks and race car, but I don't think y'all are ready for a fair fight!

creepycrawly said:
Hahaha! Yeah cause that airplane, I mean racecar you've got is killing me!
Jus like any sport....you play it a while...you get better/have better equipment.

Like when I go riding with everyone that has stickies.....I get to the top, jus takes a lil longer....is louder....and may be a different line 8) :p :-*

tonybolton said:
Jus like any sport....you play it a while...you get better/have better equipment.

Like when I go riding with everyone that has stickies.....I get to the top, jus takes a lil longer....is louder....and may be a different line 8) :p :-*

I've got my Jeep completely upgraded and it can't hang with red rocket either.