• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

After playing the game a billion-teen times I finally got that upgrade for the Rally. I saw it and was like HOLY ****!!!! You' think I'd spotted some tall-boy aluminum cans in the ditch while trying to keep my light bill paid!

Over lunch I looked at the buggy. Apparently my son already bought it and went to level 20 on engine, so I maxed everything else out. Sumbitchll climb. Shoot it, brake premature and you can over center forward and regas. Just like the tank in the old game version 1

On the bonus challenge thing in the upper left, I'm still stuck from like 8th to the mid teens every race. I have no fuel booster or most any other booster. Sucks. I was doing well at the climbing challenges and knocked off a few firsts, but with no boost I've got nothing for the top guys

Yup....and apparently Kell is the only one that knows how to get fuel boosters easily.

And also the hillclimbracing people seem to think that the add-on are all random... Which I guess is why I have like a level 537 anvil on my ****ing hood and one upgrade to fuel booster.

Didn't get a picture of the first of the four sessions that I won but on the last one I got beat by some damn Dothead.

Was going for my first clean sweep... And I hate these stupid Christmas present trails.
d881ea2928e6481b94acafa6cdb150d0.jpg
80ec0852c1f6ad8fc28045081d9c495f.jpg
11b48c3bd4de4f8a79818df9543d7545.jpg

Both....it seems.

A lot of it is really dependent on what everybody else is doing if all the top guys are finishing with no presents in their trailer then you're just going on time but if you have some slow pokes taking their time and trying to be methodical and they finish with like 18 or 20 presents then they get like 18 or 20 seconds off.

It just depends on the track to.

What I generally do is my first time running the track I'll just run it balls out and see how fast I can finish and make note of places where I get screwed up or have all my **** tossed out.

Then the next runs I'll try to tackle a big jump and get over most of the jagged **** and then just poke around then keep as many presents as I can.

Re: Re: Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

jayphizzle said:
This Santas Helper crap blows!

Thats all I have to add.
Yup!

I like the time attacks the best with the hill climbs a little bit further back on the list at 2nd Place

I don't know what I am doing wrong, like your screenshot you posted earlier of gifts in the air you were 17 seconds and change, I just finished mine under 17 seconds and there were a bunch of people in the 16s and 15's still putting me at that fifth place or more