• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

Yea, I tried the thrusters thing and got a 5th place finish but it was terrible to control. I normally drive with my gas pedal down 100% and just use the brake at the same time when I want to slow down.

Those thrusters throw that technique off and you end up going BACKWARDS most times(to active the thrusters you hold both pedals down).

I usually just use the diesel truck or the rally car.....both with tires, wings and gas booster.

Just leave this here
54594818a8a1e402d718b5f429b8d60c.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

switched to the car, pulled a 2nd on castle at 462 slipped up and didn't have time to take another shot, left 40 on the table there.
Then a first on mount dizzy with the buggy, again left a little on the table from poor flow, but not much. 322 there.
I need to try TOTW with the car to see where I get

I use the tires, overcharged turbo and wheelie boost. Been running out of fuel, then a coworker (not named Rick) tells me "hey fu%ker, use the dang fume boost" Gets a few of those "extra" feet

EDIT: I can't get the dang fuel boost for my Rally :'(

Yea, I don't know how they "randomly select" the upgrades for your ****. All I know is that if I wanted to use the Moped or Mono wheel...or hell, even the BUS, I'd have the most upgraded rig on the game. But those all suck.

Also, just played a "boss level". Holy ****, they increased the difficulty of that pretty extreme to me! Used to just beat them easily. This time it took me 4 different tracks and "resetting" so I could have more tries. ****!