• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

I dunno....ALL of them were super easy until this last one. I mean, like REALLY easy. It took everything I had and some cheating to beat that douchebag.

tonybolton said:
It's once you get that "RING" meter turned up and you hafta race the boss guy to upgrade yourself to the next level. Surely you've seen that?

8d2507417b90daa234c15c1fcf12468b.jpg

Good Lord....legendary 128!! I'm at legendary 24 and feel like it took forever and at the same time I felt I played it too much. And then I see your $$ and gems. I'm assuming that represents your real life....

Oh lord...I knew I shoulda blacked that out. Savages.....

I've only been playing this thing since I came over on the Mayflower.

Look at it this way...your life is more exciting than mine then, obviously. :)

Looks like we've had some fader-outers....anybody else up for cheap wheelin'?!

https://playhcr.com/invite?id=jOnxYv

New update has some good tracks and the hill climb / jump tracks are back. How in the **** the BUS and the MONOWHEEL are the best at jumping are beyond me.

I lost everything when I set my phone my on fire. I seriously don't think i'll start back up.

tonybolton said:
Looks like we've had some fader-outers....anybody else up for cheap wheelin'?!

https://playhcr.com/invite?id=jOnxYv

New update has some good tracks and the hill climb / jump tracks are back. How in the **** the BUS and the MONOWHEEL are the best at jumping are beyond me.

I can't run with you guys anymore. Im getting beat by a lot. Hard to make up 7or 8 seconds on each run

#CHB

Can't hide boredom

I haven't wheeled since January. This is like the first time it's been MONTHS since I've wheeled with a "ready to ride" rig just sitting on the trailer. ****in rain....****in' cold.....

I was so bored yesterday I went to Mustang cruise in. The amount of chrome screw heads and overpriced billet interior dress up pieces made me queasy.

tonybolton said:
#CHB

Can't hide boredom

I haven't wheeled since January. This is like the first time it's been MONTHS since I've wheeled with a "ready to ride" rig just sitting on the trailer. ****in rain....****in' cold.....

I was so bored yesterday I went to Mustang cruise in. The amount of chrome screw heads and overpriced billet interior dress up pieces made me queasy.

Anybody do a crowd killin burnout?

No...but they did have some dude guiding us into "pre selected" parking spots. Which was nice...cuz the restaurant was packed and we got to park up close.

I slowly gravitated away from the crowd as I was tired of hearing about how people were on their "3rd exhaust system this month because they just want the right sound". Uuuughhhh... That...and people PAYING 200$ for a "muffler delete".

I realize I'm kinda anti-social, but most Mustang people are pretty terrible. Probably Camaro people too....but they don't seem to fag up their cars as much as the ricer Mustang crowd does.

The wife and I just enjoyed a pitcher of beer and some bar food.

jayphizzle said:
Anybody do a crowd killin burnout?

Of the cars there, the ones I like were "stock" 07-09 Shelby Super Snake.....800ish HP? But it looked like it had never seen above 3,000rpms or 50mph.

Couple whipple/TVS blower'd 03/04 Cobras. One had the CCW 505 wheels I love(1K$ per wheel). Couple other nice ones, but a few gaudy black/yellow stripes and the "I have a 20$ Wal Mart card....how much color matching rattle can paint can I buy to contrast my interior pieces" rides.

I suppose I'm just an old cynical bastard. :(

tonybolton said:
Of the cars there, the ones I like were "stock" 07-09 Shelby Super Snake.....800ish HP? But it looked like it had never seen above 3,000rpms or 50mph.

Couple whipple/TVS blower'd 03/04 Cobras. One had the CCW 505 wheels I love(1K$ per wheel). Couple other nice ones, but a few gaudy black/yellow stripes and the "I have a 20$ Wal Mart card....how much color matching rattle can paint can I buy to contrast my interior pieces" rides.

I suppose I'm just an old cynical bastard. :(

I'd probably be the same way. I can't stand listening to the ones that do something like a K&N filter, exhaust and wheels, then slap a "Built not Bought" attitude on and want you to act like they have something rare! Sure there are these douche canoes with every type of muscle car, but it certainly seems there are more with the 'Stang crowd. IMO the ones that appear stock with tons of engine/trans upgrades are awesome! Those guys are usually pretty good to deal with. They don't buy a mass produced car and treat it like a 69 ZL1 Camaro!

jayphizzle said:
I'd probably be the same way. I can't stand listening to the ones that do something like a K&N filter, exhaust and wheels, then slap a "Built not Bought" attitude on and want you to act like they have something rare! Sure there are these douche canoes with every type of muscle car, but it certainly seems there are more with the 'Stang crowd. IMO the ones that appear stock with tons of engine/trans upgrades are awesome! Those guys are usually pretty good to deal with. They don't buy a mass produced car and treat it like a 69 ZL1 Camaro!

Bingo. That's why my black mustang looks like a black mustang with wheels and my white mustang looks like a white mustang with wheels. :)

I just don't get the "I want my car louder / loud as possible" mentality. Sadly, there are more shitty sounding mustangs/mustang exhausts out there than good ones. The seem to love that raspy / crap / snap / pop / blatty / razzy / buzzy sound.

They'll tell you they have this muffler, with this resonator and this midpipe when you ask....but most of the older crowd / some young kids will compliment my exhaust for the most part. While I feel mine is a lil on the loud side, most all seem to think it's OK. It's just cat-deletes with stock GT500 mufflers.

Latest posts