• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Hill climb racing 2(phone game)

My God....if I actually BOUGHT the mono-wheel or that gay ass bus, I could probably max them out with all the add-on mods I've won. But if it's mods for the Rally car, Monster Truck, Diesel or F1 car.......the ones I ACTUALLY use/own.....nothin'.

tonybolton said:
My God....if I actually BOUGHT the mono-wheel or that gay ass bus, I could probably max them out with all the add-on mods I've won. But if it's mods for the Rally car, Monster Truck, Diesel or F1 car.......the ones I ACTUALLY use/own.....nothin'.

Says the guy with the fuel boost on the rally car! I've tried racing other vehicles a lot so maybe by chance I'll get it for my rally..............NOPE!

jayphizzle said:
Says the guy with the fuel boost on the rally car! I've tried racing other vehicles a lot so maybe by chance I'll get it for my rally..............NOPE!

That philosophy doesn't work....I bought the dune buggy and supercar/exotic thing thinking different stuff might pop up. NOPE!

I also think the gay ass SCOOTER I have like level 745 of everything...but I'm not buyin' that stupid thing.

Puttin GAP insurance on these ho's...

a7b208f3373e5ba89216b1ad6c3df011.jpg

jayphizzle said:
If I ever get that dang fuel boost for my rally.......watch out

I said the same thing. I've basically given up on hoping for any USEFUL upgrades. I'm a dead ringer for the ****in' anvil on the hood....fume boost.....turning in air/control and flip boost. And did I mention this basically for all the vehicles I DONT OWN OR WANT?

I'll win one of those purple treasure boxes with like 57 Legenary/Epic/Whatever type rewards and it's like a ****in' shirt for some Emo chick and a beard for a hillbilly.

**** ME RIGHT!?!? Uuuughhh..... struggle is real.

tonybolton said:
I said the same thing. I've basically given up on hoping for any USEFUL upgrades. I'm a dead ringer for the ****in' anvil on the hood....fume boost.....turning in air/control and flip boost. And did I mention this basically for all the vehicles I DONT OWN OR WANT?

I'll win one of those purple treasure boxes with like 57 Legenary/Epic/Whatever type rewards and it's like a ****in' shirt for some Emo chick and a beard for a hillbilly.

**** ME RIGHT!?!? Uuuughhh..... struggle is real.

I've given up hoping for the fuel boost. I thought I was on to something when I finally got the coin booster then Tony comes out and smokes my ass with the damn super diesel. WTF!

Gotta Swiss Army Knife dat sheeeet!

If I had a choice of ONE vehicle and ONE set of mods, it'd be the Rally Car with the Overcharge turbo, the spike tires and the fuel booster. That'll win like 99% of everything there.

Now, I bet if I started loading up that new Exotic car with boosters.....it'd be pretty hard to beat except for needing to use one of the 3 mod-slots for a cage.

tonybolton said:
Gotta Swiss Army Knife dat sheeeet!

If I had a choice of ONE vehicle and ONE set of mods, it'd be the Rally Car with the Overcharge turbo, the spike tires and the fuel booster. That'll win like 99% of everything there.

Now, I bet if I started loading up that new Exotic car with boosters.....it'd be pretty hard to beat except for needing to use one of the 3 mod-slots for a cage.

I agree 100% on the rally. I wasted a ton on money on that exotic and then stopped. It's like driving a rig with no suspension at all.
Just know if I get that fuel booster I am gunning for you. I just have to make sure they don't fill the tank all the way, you know, keep my weight down. :rolf:

That ONE upgrade....the booster....the first time I got it / used it I was LIESURELY re-setting personal bests on pretty much ALL of the tracks. It makes up for alota talent I don't have.

Ok....new update is kinda cool...but sorta gay.

Has the JD chopper bike now, not sure it's "niche" track, but ehh....whatever.

The "upgrade/part scrapper" is a GREAT idea with miserable execution. Cool, I can scrap/get cash-credit to make another mod more useful! Awesome!

With that said, that scrapper has been munching on my Level 6,620 fuel booster for the gay ass scooter I don't even own for a whole damn day now...with another 8hrs to go.

#whitepeopleproblems

My best so far on "winter is coming"

Attachments

• 8C549DA2-2CB0-4189-AE67-FE4730B5D447.png
    8C549DA2-2CB0-4189-AE67-FE4730B5D447.png
    1 MB · Views: 87

Latest posts